Rare Grindley Royal Cauldon Ceramic Passover Seder Tea Bowl & Saucer - Jewish For Sale
RARE GRINDLEY ROYAL CAULDON CERAMIC Passover SEDER TEA BOWL & SAUCER - JEWISH Description
Up for sale is
GRINDLEY ROYAL CAULDON CERAMIC Passover SEDER TEA BOWL & SAUCER 1920s
A rare Grindley Royal Cauldon ceramic Passover Seder tea bowl and saucer in white colour with pink transfer print all over.The main design is in the centre of the saucer which is a seven light menorah.
There is wording around the centre of the saucer which I beleive to be "We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt" (Deuteronomy 6:21) and "And thou shall tell thy son in that day, saying" (Book of Exodus 13:8). Kindly note that I have obtained this information from the internet and cannot confirm this is correct).
The rim of the tea bowl and saucer are both decorated with grape cluster, vine leaves and pomegranate ornaments.Marked on the reverse – "Grindley England Royal Cauldon "Passover" designed for Sinett Reg. No. 889309.
This is one of a few items all from the same design which I will be putting on , all purchased from the same private house sale.
Measurements: tea bowl is 3.5inches high, just under 4inches in diameter. The saucer is 5.75inches wide.
Condition: Good, no damage or restoration.
Weight without packaging: 290g.
Please scroll down all the way to the bottom of the listing in case there is any additional information added. Once a offer has been placed I cannot alter the original listing so this is where all the additions go!
PaymentAn automated invoice is generated by immediately after the end of the sale. Should you wish for an alternative shipping method, combined postage or anything else kindly email me and I will send a revised invoice.
I request that payment for the purchased item is made within 24 hours uness otherwise agreed (prior to offerding).
Kindly note that if no payment is received after 48 hours (unless otherwise arranged) I will file an unpaid claim through .
I will post within five working days of receiving cleared payment, should you wish for a quicker dispatch please let me know.
My postage costs explainedI pack using only new boxes, new bubble and new packing peanuts and as a result there is an additional small charge for this included within my P & P costs quoted within the listing (this ranges from £0.50 - £3.00) per parcel). The charge is not me making further profit, simply ensuring that the goods I sell have the best chance possible of arriving with you in the same condition. My response comments are testament to this high standard so please take the opportunity to review these and ensure you are happy with my trading conditions as I will not compromise on this, thank you.
All UK posting is sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded (included in P & P quoted), for tracking purposes only. Further postal options are available (e.g. Special Delivery) and I am happy to meet your specific requirements upon request.
Good news!!! Royal Mail made some changes from 28th October 2013 making the 'small parcel' size limits bigger!!! Your parcel will still fall into one of three categories dependant on measurement of the parcel and weight:
Small Parcel: can measure up to length 45cm, width 35cm, depth 8cm or length 35cm, width 25cm and depth 16cm. This category has a set cost of £4.10* for parcels up to 1kg and £7.95* for parcels up to 2kg.
Medium Parcel: can measure up tolength 61cm, width 46cm, depth 46cm. This category has a set cost of £6.75* for parcels up to 1-2kg it is £10.00*, for parcels 2-5kg it is £16.20*, for parcels 5-10kg it is £22.35* and for parcels 10-20kg it is £33.50*.
Large Parcel:can measure up tolength 1.5m (and 3m length and girth combined). the weight restriction in this category is 30kg and service provided by Parcelforce Worldwide*.
*kindly note my packing fee of £0.50 - £3.00 is not included in any costs quoted above, please refer to the P & P section of the listing.Overseas Postage Overseas shipping is via either Airmail International Signed For (£5.30) or Airsure (£5.40) - whichever is applicable to your shipping country and this cost is included in the P & P fee quoted. This is the only method of shipping overseas used in order to comply with Sellers Protection (i.e shipping with tracking). Shipping costs are by weight and basic costs are provided below (again kindly note my packing fee of £0.50 - £3.00 is not included in any costs quoted within the P & P section of the listing). Full details of UK and Overseas postage fees can be found on the following link:
Terms of SaleMy customer service is of paramount importance to me as a Business Seller so please take a moment to read the below points prior to offerding.
- I will post within five working days after receiving cleared payment, however quicker posting is usually available so please ask if required, otherwise I will assume my timescale quoted is acceptable.
- I pack using only new boxes, new bubble and new packing peanuts and as a result there is an additional small charge for this included within my P & P costs quoted within the listing (this ranges from £0.50 - £3.00) per parcel). The charge is not me making further profit, simply ensuring that the goods I sell have the best chance possible of arriving with you in the same condition. My response comments are testament to this so please take the opportunity to review these and ensure you are happy with my trading conditions as I will not compromise on the high standard I maintain, thank you.
- All UK posting is sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded (included in P & P quoted), for tracking purposes only. Any item considered an antique will not be insured according to the Royal Mail. Further postal options are available (e.g. Special Delivery) and I am happy to meet your specific requirements.
- Overseas shipping is via either Airmail International Signed For or Airsure (whichever is applicable to your shipping country). This ensures full tracking facility and is in the cost quoted within the listing. I have been forced to apply this method of shipping overseas in order to comply with Sellers Protection.
- Upon receipt of your parcel if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact me prior to leaving response to ensure such problems can be resolved. I am a professional providing a high standard of service.
- Please don't forget to leave me response. As mentioned, I pride myself on providing a high standard of customer service and as a business on your response is important to both me and other potential buyers. Thank you.
About UsI joined in early 2006, having been a dealer in Antique and Vintage since 1997. I pride myself on delivering an excellent client experience and my response is testiment to this high standard.
Contact UsI am happy to answer any questions you have on my listing, simply use the 'Contact Seller' option, note I will be unable to answer any questions on listings which end within 2 hours of the question being submitted.
This item has been shown 0 times.