Rare Pair Of Antique Christofle Silverplate Fruit Spoons, Chinon Pattern (1862)
This item has been shown 48 times.
Rare Pair Of Antique Christofle Silverplate Fruit Spoons, Chinon Pattern (1862):
- An antique pair of Christofle silverplate fruit spoons that are hard to find
- Chinon pattern made in 1862
- The back of each handle has an interesting design engraved into it; possibly a family crest (please see my photos for what I am attempting to describe)
- In very good condition with faint scratches commensurate with the nature of used silver. The spoon bowl edges are in perfect condition. Some patina has formed, but nothing heavy. I'll let the buyer decide if s/he wishes to polish them.
- Acquired in an Alexandria, VA estate sale
- Dimensions: 5.5" long. Bowl: 2" long x 1 1/8" wide
- Weight:44 grams (combined weight of both)
- Please see other listings in my store for antique tools, Sterling silver flatware, serving pieces and jewelry (among other things).New inventory being added all the time!
- Free shipping within the USA
- Returns accepted
- Virginia residents must pay a 6% sales tax
- I ship internationally using 's Global Shipping program. No exceptions. Please factor the cost of this in before offerding.