Retro 1950s 14k Gold 1.0ctw Vs Diamond/ruby Men's Ring Size 11.25
This item has been shown 0 times.
Retro 1950s 14k Gold 1.0ctw Vs Diamond/ruby Men's Ring Size 11.25:
» RETRO 1950s 14K GOLD 1.0CTW VS DIAMOND/RUBY MEN'S RING SIZE 11.25 ( SFLmaven ) RETRO 1950s 14K GOLD 1.0CTW VS DIAMOND/RUBY MEN'S RING SIZE 11.25 Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
Retro 1950s 14K gold 1.0CTW VS diamond/ruby men's ring size 11.25. This compelling ring is crafted in gorgeous gleaming rich 14K gold and features an approx. .80CT Round cut diamond (VS-1 clarity/N color) & 2 genuine natural Square cut rubies, with a combined weight of approx. .20CT. These stones are prong/channel set in an elegant looking retro ring. Anyone will enjoy this outstanding ring. Highly Attractive style and luxury in same purchase! Great addition to any jewelry collection!
- Stamped: 14K
Deck Length: 0.51 Inches (13 mm)
Height: 0.22 Inches (5.6 mm)
Shank: 0.2 Inches (5.1 mm)
Deck Width: 0.52 Inches (13.3 mm)
- Ring Size: 11.25
- Total Weight:6.5 Pennyweight (10.11 Grams)
- Diamond Weight:Total weight is approximately .80 carats. Excellent VS-1 clarity/N color diamond.
- Gemstone Type: Genuine. 2 Square cut rubies, total approx. .20CT.
- Condition: Excellent. Presents Very Nicely! Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.Jewelry Terms & Conditions
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing, sometimes reflection from the camera create a dark area in our photo's. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry, any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We can't guarantee accuracy of watches as they may need cleaning or servicing.
- We offer Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States!
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- Due to sharp increases in USPS shipping prices we will now be shipping medium and large boxes with FedEx and small boxes with USPS. For international orders we only ship USPS Express Mail International.
- We are NOT responsible for Customs Duty Charges on international shipments under any circumstance. That includes returns or breakage.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment. No exceptions!
- We reserve the right to re-list items not paid for after 7 days.
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.