Richard Ginori Capodimonte Porcelain Lady With Flute & Purse Figurine Italy For Sale
- Beautiful Italy hand painted porcelain figurine
- I believe it is Richard Ginori for Capodimonte
- Figurine of victorian lady holding what I think is a flute in one hand and her purse in the other
- Gorgeous full skirted dress in grey, purple & lavender
- Figurine stands approx. 9.25" tall x 6.25" across her skirt
- Marked as shown on bottom
- Inventory sticker also on bottom reads Mo 641
- Excellent condition
- No damage noted
- Please ask any questions you know are important before offerding
- Please view all of the photos as they are part of the description and intended to help you determine age, condition and authenticity
- Please readour return and shipping policiesbelowbefore offerding
- We will ship this USPS priority
- Shipping price includes insurance and delivery confirmation/tracking
International buyers- we only ship USPS PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL with INSURANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. We do not falsify claim forms.
This item has been shown times.