Ruffled Doilies - Vintage Knit, Crochet And Tat Patterns 1940s/50s - Ruffles
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ruffled Doilies - Vintage Knit, Crochet And Tat Patterns 1940s/50s - Ruffles:
Lovely lot of 6 vintage pattern books for RUFFLED DOILIES!Over 60 patterns to choose from!
- Coats/Clark Book No. 217: OLD AND NEW FAVORITES DOILIES - 1944, 23 pages. Over 15 patterns for doilies and luncheon sets. All pages are there but several in the middle have come loose from the staples; also writing on front corner and tear to upper right corner.
- Star Book No. 59: RUFFLED DOILIES - 1948. 15 pages. 8 patterns for square and round ruffled doilies. Binding intact but shows wear, and front cover torn at top right corner.
- Star Doily Book No. 95: RUFFLED DOILIES - 1952. 15 pages. Over 7 patterns, with instructions on how to make each in different sizes. Intact binding, minimal wear.
- Lily Design Book No. 70: DOILIES & EDGINGS TO TAT AND CROCHET - 1953. 15 pages. 6 patterns for sets, plus handkerchief edgings, lingerie, etc. Lovely, clean and intact.
- Lily Book 1600, DOILIES TO TREASURE - undated but probably mid-1950s. 23 pages, over 25 patterns including “Thistles in the Garden”, “Pineapple . . . All In A Whirl”, “Strategic Stripes” and many more! Clean and intact with minimal wear.
- Star Doily Book No. 120: DOILIES, DOILIES AND MORE DOILIES - 1955. Pineapples, Ruffles, Knitted Designs, Flowers. Over 8 patterns. Shows wear and has small tears at edges top and bottom.