Race Tech Ultra Slick Suspension Fluid 5w 1 Quart Us1 Us1l
This item has been shown 306 times.
Race Tech Ultra Slick Suspension Fluid 5w 1 Quart Us1 Us1l:
Ultra Slick Suspension Fluid - Light 85 SUS (5W)
Type: Suspension Fluid Material: Synthetic Viscosity: 5W (Light 86 SUS) Volume: 1 Quart Sold as: Each
- A unique blend of pure synthetic fluids for the ultimate in anti-friction riding, wear resistance and temperature stability
- Fade resistance in high-performance shock applications; 400+ viscosity index
- Change intervals are four to five times longer
- Available in 1 quart bottles
See our other sales for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm Eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before offerding.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of any missing, defective or damaged goods.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by us and a copy of the invoice. See our return policy for complete details.
- No refunds on damage claims, replacement with identical item only. See our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues; however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be responsible for manufacturer policy and/or processing.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to tariffs, duties, value added tax (VAT), etc.
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in shipping charges.
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark items as "gifts"
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact USPS or FedEx directly. Once we shipped a package with the carrier & service you requested, your order is in their possession and they are responsible for timely and correct delivery.
- Depending on the destination, international orders can occasionally have a delay in customs. This is nothing uncommon and can delay your package up to 4 weeks on top of the regular delivery time. We understand that this can be very annoying when it happens, but you will need to be patient.
- Depending on the destination, some carriers may leave your package(s) at the destination although a person is not available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door.
- We are not responsible for missing packages once the carrier has confirmed your package has been delivered. We highly suggest you request the package be shipped to a location where a person will be present to accept the package such as your place of work.