Rare 1:200 Diecast Breguet 761 (or 763) Airliner, Air Algerie, By Western Models
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare 1:200 Diecast Breguet 761 (or 763) Airliner, Air Algerie, By Western Models:
**** This is 1:200 Scale ****
A very rare diecast metal French Bregeut "Deux-Ponts" (double-deck) propeller airliner of the early 1950s for Air Algerie, in 1:200 scale. Made by Western Models of England. According to Wikipedia the prototype was technically the model 761, the first airplane of this type built by Bregeut. However Western Models made both this 761 and the later 763 with the same metal casting. This 761 for Air Algerie used its lower deck for cargo.It looks absolutely beautiful. Please use the "Zoom" feature to have a close-up look at the photos. There's no box, but I have made a styrofoam cradle for protection. I will then double-box it. I pack extremely well. You will not be disappointed.
Please see my other sales for more airplanes this week. 1:400 planes will be listed on separate days from 1:200 planes, but do please note the scale when offerding. This plane is of course 1:200 scale as stated. Enjoy!
I happily ship anywhere in the world, and YES! I happily combine multiple wins to save you postage.
ForU.S. domestic customers,please use the shipping calculator in the listing to find your postage for THIS item. (NOT the prices below -- they're for international people.) But for COMBINED shipments, ignore 's postage total!Their calculator is wrong 95% of the time, no matter what 'rules' I give it. Please wait for my lower combined-postage total after the sales finish.
Forinternational customers,approximate postage listed below is forthis item only. Forcombinedpostage, please wait for my quote after the sales finish.
Canada:$US 35.50 via Priority Mail with insurance and trackingThe UK and Europe:$US 42.80 via Priority Mail with insurance and trackingLatin America:$US41.50 via Priority Mail with insurance and trackingAll Other Locations:$US43.80 via Priority Mail with insurance and tracking
YES, I DO combine items to save postage for multiple items won. I'll be happy to give you an exact quote after the sale closes.I pack extremely well. You will not be disappointed. I am a perfectionist who understands the laws of physics, and knows just what bad things can happen to a package during handling. I can't guarantee the universe, but I will do my very, very best to pack your item to survive.Payment can be made via Paypal, or by direct deposit to my bank account in the USA. For international customers without a Paypal account, please contact me for direct payment arrangements to my bank account. I will try my best to work with you, as long as you know that I will not ship until the money arrives to my account.About my sales: I'm happy to present gorgeous items in a comfortable, informative, fun sale format. My policies are straightforward:
- Whenever possible, I start everything low. Don't you get tired of all these sales where the starting price is in hundreds of dollars? Where's the fun in that? Let's make it a real sale. Unless I'm selling an item on consignment for someone else (which is very rare...) I start everything at $1. Of course this is no reflection on what the item is worth -- I depend on the process to find the true value of each item. Sure, I might take a hit if no one looks at that week, but it would be your opportunity to find a bargain!
- I give you lots of close-up photos. Doesn't it drive you crazy when you're offerding hundreds of dollars on a locomotive, and all you have to go by is a grainy, distant photo? I take close-up pictures without fear or favor, from all angles, including wheels and both sides of everything. Yes, it costs me a few more cents to list and yes, it takes time, but it's what I would expect as a buyer.
- I test and inspect everything I sell. What purpose would it serve me if you got something that didn't run, or is damaged? I can't stand it when I buy something that doesn't work; why would I pollute the universe with more of the same? Of course it's possible that I might miss something, so I hope you'll tell me if there's a problem so I can resolve it with you. Also note that when I say something runs "well", I mean "for its category", i.e. an older locomotive might not compare to the latest, but compared to others from its era, it's fine. Please keep that in mind when offerding.
- I tell the truth about items. If it runs badly, I tell you. If it's damage that I can spot, I tell you. What would it gain me if you were disappointed after the sale? I also have a very liberal return policy if you're unsatisfied. Remember, this is supposed to be a pleasant shopping experience!
- I ship anywhere that mail can be delivered. I welcome customers from anywhere. Sure, the Customs forms are a bit more work, but so many nice people in other countries sell to me, so why shouldn't I return the favor?
Please see my response and offer with confidence. I have proven success shipping fragile items to everywhere. Also please see my other sales for more amazing items. Thanks and Enjoy!!