Rare 16-jewel American Watch Company Private Label, 14k Gold Pocket Watch C.1888
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare 16-jewel American Watch Company Private Label, 14k Gold Pocket Watch C.1888:
Rare 16-Jewel American Watch Company Private Label, 14K Gold, Open Face Pocket Watch (Marked Non Magnetic)
U.S.A., Waltham, Man's, Serial #3574463, Circa 1888
CASE: The 14K yellow gold 16-size 52 mm No. 371582 case features an open face with machined decorations and is signed Waltham.
DIAL: This white porcelain single sunk dial displays Roman numerals, spade hands and is signed.
MOVT: This 16-jewel stem-set No. 3574463 movement is adjusted with lever escapement; it is nickel with a 3/4 plate layout and is signed Geo. H. Richards & Co, Boston Mass.
(Click Here to view the GRADING C D M R 9
This watch has been professionally serviced and is in good running order.
Experts Opinion: rare 16-jewel American Watch Co. grade marked "non magnetic" under balance Waltham's highest grade in 1888. Solid Gold center wheel, solid gold jewel cups and adjusted, retailed by Geo. H. Richards & Co. Boston, Mass. Original 14K gold Waltham hinged front, back, and dust cover lids. CAT156-15TE
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Contact: Rick Gilbert
Hours: 9 - 5 EST, Monday - Friday
Address: Ashland Investments
Sarasota Arts & Antique Center
640 South Washington Blvd, Suite 200
Sarasota, FL 34236
Offered to you by Richard E. Gilbert NAWCC #34777, Life Member #38, Owner of Ashland Investments, co-author of “The Complete Price Guide to Watches” and “The Complete Price Guide to Jewelry”. Buy with the confidence of knowing you are dealing with a reputable and knowledgeable dealer with over 30 years of experience. All of our items are guaranteed to be authentic and as described.
CODE OF ETHICS...Deal with Honesty
Ashland is proud of its reputation as a trusted dealer in antique timepieces. Our customers trust and respect is paramount to the success of our business and to that end we constantly strive to exceed your expectations by adhering to the guidelines listed below:
- Ashland Is committed to its customers satisfaction.
- Clearly, honestly and accurately represents its products, service, terms and conditions.
- Delivers its products and services as represented.
- Communicates in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Responds to inquiries in a constructive timely way.
- Maintains appropriate security policies and practices to safeguard customer's information.
- Offers a free 7 day return policy for watches or jewelry, if ever misdescribed.
- Does not allow customers personally identifiable information to be transferred or shared with any outside organizations or individuals.
- Honors requests not to receive further solicitations from Ashland.
- Follows the spirit of the law and all applicable guidelines for ethical business practices.
All returns must be accompanied by the original packing slip and received in the exact condition as sent. We maintain photos of all items sold, denoting the condition at the time of purchase and shipping. Any returns based on a third party opinion, i.e. jeweler, watch maker, diamond grader or antique dealer, must have a signed, notarized letter, stating exactly why item is not as described. No exceptions will be made.