Rare 19thc Victorian Sand Art Bottle Apothecary Jar Marmotinto After Clemens For SaleRare 19thc Victorian Sand Art Bottle Apothecary Jar Marmotinto A fine and rare Victorian "sand art" bottle
offered as found in estate storage. Size: 7 1/2" tall x 1 3/4" diameter; 4" x 4" base. Intricate designs are created of naturally occurring multicolored sand
packed tightly into bottles or jars; sometimes taking months to complete. Marmotinto sand paintings or "sand art" was a popular art form during the
second half of the 19th century but few examples survive today. Unsigned; artist unknown. (Works by Andrew Clemens, a deaf mute working in 19th-century Iowa
currently command thousands of dollars in todays marketplace). Excellent condition with tight seal. Wear to the surface of the wooden plinth is noted as shown. * Offered for sale without reserve.
* Buyer pays shipping charges (unless stated otherwise).
* Multiple purchases combined for shipping whenever possible.
* Items ship within 24 hours of payment receipt (next business day).
* Please email any questions or concerns you may have PRIOR to offerding.
* Successful buyers with a New Jersey shipping address must add 7% State Sales Tax.
* International buyers please know your country's importation fees, laws and restrictions.
another quality sale powered by offer with confidence ..... satisfaction guaranteed! xsell2 STOP! ... don't forget to add bluzinger to your favorite sellers list by clicking [here] If you still haven't found something you like please try
This item has been shown 0 times.