Rare 70's Cartier 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Tank
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare 70's Cartier 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Tank:
Rare CARTIER 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch!
- REPLACEMENT VALUE £2750. !
- CARTIER Gilt Case (20 microns 18k Gold over SOLID Sterling Silver) in Excellent Condition. Case measures 24mm x 31mm (exc crown)
- CARTIER Brown Marbled Dial, CARTIER Gold Hands in Good Condition, slight eggshelling which is very common with vintage Cartier enamel dials). Signed CARTIER Swiss
- Mineral Crystal in near Mint Condition, a couple of minuscule scratches
- CARTIER Blue Cabochon Crown in Mint Condition
- CARTIER Signed Highly Collectible Mechanical (manual wiwnd) Movement in Excellent Order. Keeps very good time
- New non-Cartier Brown Crocgrain Strap, CARTIER Style Goldplated Buckle. Will fit up to an 8 inch wrist
- CARTIER Gilt Caseback in Good Condition, plating chip (refer to photo). Signed Cartier Paris 925 ARGENT PLAQUE OR 20M Swiss
- Original Cartier Box misplaced. Presented in a Premium, Red Jeweller's Watchbox
- Fast, Secure (insured, trackable, inexpensive) UK delivery service to your door (Royal Mail Signed for)
- Fast, Secure (insured, trackable, inexpensive, signed for) 24-48 hour delivery service to your door (1/2 PRICE FEDEX SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES OUT OF THE EU. ONLY 19 POUNDS TO THE USA BY FEDEX). Please note that additional shipping costs will apply to some countries in Eastern Europe and/or parts of South America and Greece. International signed for Mail preferred for Canadian shipments
Highly Collectible CARTIER 18k Gold Vermeil Men's Vintage Watch!
New Stock updated twice weekly. Visit our on-line Store: Heritage Jewellers Click on photographs below for a larger image
AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEED. PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE!
Any questions, please call us Mon-Fri 9am-5pm on 0208 505 5107 or email us.Emails answered every 2 hours:
NB. Heritage Jewellers are not an authorized Cartier dealer. Cartier does not guarantee any of the Cartiers sold, nor any of the repairs or restorative work carried out by Heritage Jewellers. Copyright Template by Heritage Jewellers Group Ltd.