Rare Antique 19thc Chinese Vase / Vessel / Bottle + Original Cork + Export Seal
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare Antique 19thc Chinese Vase / Vessel / Bottle + Original Cork + Export Seal:
RARE ANTIQUE 19thC CHINESE VASE / VESSEL + ORIGINAL CORK + EXPORT SEAL Description
- ANTIQUE CHINESE 19TH CENTURY DRINKING VESSEL / VASE.
- IT IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND HAS THE EXPORT SEAL ON ITS BASE WHICH HAS TO BE USED WHEN ITEMS ARE TAKEN OUT OF CHINA WHICH HAS TO BE DONE FOR ITEMS THAT ARE OLDER THAN 1949 AND WONT BE OLDER THAN THE QIANLONG PERIOD (1795) AS IT IS ILLEGAL TO DO SO !
- IT HAS ITS ORIGINAL CORK STOPPER THAT WAS HARD TO EXTRACT BUT MANAGEABLE AS OVER THE YEARS THE CORK HAS SHRUNK AND IS CRUMBLING BUT HELD TOGETHER WELL AS THE OUTSIDE IS SUPPORTED WITH THE ORIGINAL PAPER WRAP (PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS TO SHOW ITEM AS THIS DESCRIBES MORE TO ITS DETAIL)
- THE VESSEL / VASE MEASURES 15½ CM's HIGH AND IS 6 CM's DIAMETER.
- Payments by paypal is prefared
- I will also accept payment from UK buyers by cheque and postal order and items shipped when payment has cleared.
- Payment must be received within 4 days of the end of the sale.
- If you are paying by cheque or postal order please email me to let me know of a delay in payment and once payment is cleared the item will be posted.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are specific to each country and are the buyers' responsibility.
- Proof of postageis always obtainedand sent either recorded or tracked due to fraudulant members and missing post
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items Will beposted within 3 working days when payment has cleared
- A tracking number will be provided when items are posted special delivery
- IF MORE THAN ONE ITEM IS PURCHASED I ALWAYS COMBINE POSTAGE!!!
Terms of Sale
Payment must be made within 4 days of the sale ending or will be notified for non payment and a case will be opened and buyersprivileges will be reduced by if payment isn't obtained.
I try to describe each item as accurately as possible to the best to my knowledge and mention any obvious flaws or defects but please look at all of the photos as these add to the description if have missed anything which i try not to. I describe and add information aswell to what i have been told from wherever i obtained the item(s) from.
These items are from what i have collected and some have had a while but i am selling to change collections and part with items that are stored away