Rare Art Deco 4" Sterling Silver Bird Rhinestone Dangle Beak Crystal Belly Pin For Sale
style="text-decoration:none" height="27px" valign="middle" face="arial"
Rare Art Deco 4" Sterling Silver Bird Rhinestone Dangle Beak Crystal Belly Pin
Rare Art Deco 4" Sterling Silver Bird Rhinestone Dangle Beak Crystal Belly PinAll pictures and text description here are copyrighted to Oldunusualthings, Inc.
Trademarks and brands mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Oldunusualthings, Inc. is an independent company selling new, used and collectibles on with items from clients on consignment.
It does not associate nor represent the brand name or company mentioned.
The photo, design and description of this listing are protected by US copyright law and 's User Policy.
They may not be reproduced, distributed, displayed, published or used for any purpose without prior written permission.
It is not permitted to alter, remove or reproduce any trademarks or copyright notice from this listing.
© 2013 Oldunusualthings, Inc. All rights reserved.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ITEMS IN MY store TO SAVE ON SHIPPING!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
DESCRIPTION:A superb sterling silver pin from the 1940's Art Deco era in the theme of a fancy design bird with clear rhinestones and a huge faceted blue glass belly (1-5/8 inches or 4 cm long by 7/8 inch or 2 cm wide).
This is a huge size in its time at almost 3-7/8 inches (9.8 cm) tall and 2 inches (5 cm) at its widest point.
There was one similar one but smaller sold on on April 18, 2013 under Item #290808210827 for about $250.
This one is much bigger and in a more striking blue glass belly. Also, the bird beak has a dangling rhinestones charm that you seldomsee in pins like this.
It weighs about 32 grams.
Marking on the back side is "STERLING".
Condition is excellent especially for its age although it is pre-owned with minimal wear on the sterling body. The blue glass has very tiny teeny minimal nicks on the faceted edges but I have inspected it with my 10X jewelry loupe. You will not see these imperfection with naked eyes. All the clear rhinestones are intact. Overall, their condition is very good with sparkle with a few less brilliant (or slightly grey but not bad at all).
Although it is not marked, it has all the characteristics of Marcel Boucher design and it is definitely a quality made piece of art ... and jewelry.
Do not miss out!
Please ask all the necessary questions before purchasing this item!
Please review the pictures and description as this is a consignment item and all sales are final.* * * * *
All items will be shipping from a non-smoking environment!
* * * * *
• U.S.A.- FREE SHIPPING (2 to 5 business days) including delivery confirmation within the 50 U.S. states. Express Mail is $25 for most zip codes (1-Day service).
• OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES (Including Canada)- Buyer pays $26 (10 to 14 business days).
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S TAX, DUTY, VAT etc.
Please check and be sure you do not have any import issue about this item to your country.
You are paying for the cost of the item and shipping cost LEAVING the U.S.A. only.
Any extra expenses related to your purchase arriving at your country are at your own cost.
Any returned and unclaimed package will be charged for the mailing postage + 15% re-stocking fee and refund the balance of purchased price.
* * * * * * SPECIAL NOTE ON SHIPPING COST! * * * * * *
Shipping Charge includes actual postage, delivery confirmation and a small handling fee.
If you feel the shipping charge for this item is too high,
you should not purchase or leave a less than Five-Star rating after your purchase.
Shipping cost is listed very clearly and there is no reason to be unsatisfied after you get the item.
We offer superior and unusual products at the lowest price possible, I always provide Five-Star service!
Please let us know if you do not believe so before leaving response!
We thank you and appreciate your SHIPPING:
• If you use "SHOPPING CART" to checkout, it will automatic calculate the combined shipping discount.
• Within the U.S.A., 2nd item on is 50% off in shipping after the first highest.
• International Shipping will be calculated based on the weight.
• PAYPAL is the preferred payment method.
• eCheck must be cleared before shipment.
• Payment must be received within 3 business days. Email me first before offerding if there is any circumstance you cannot pay within 3 days.
• If you CANNOT or DO NOT want to pay with PAYPAL, kindly email me first before purchasing this item. I will do my best to accommodate you!
• I normally ship within 24 hours and MAXIMUM within 3 business days.
• You should receive your item within 10 days from your payment date. PLEASE email me as soon as possible if you have not received the item after 10 days.
CALIFORNIA residents or shipping address in California MUST pay the required state sales tax.
COMMUNICATION:- Communication is very very important, if you do not tell me, I do not know since I cannot read minds!
Contact me via "Ask a question" below or call me at 949-595-0888.
I welcome any questions, requests or constructive comments!
When emailing me, please be friendly and kind! I am an honest and honorable seller! I treat my customers with respect and I certainly deserve the same respect in return.
This item has been shown 36 times.
Rare Art Deco 4" Sterling Silver Bird Rhinestone Dangle Beak Crystal Belly Pin: