Rare Consolidated Diamond Drape Yellow Satin Patterned Art Glass Gwtw Oil Lamp
This item has been shown times.
Rare Consolidated Diamond Drape Yellow Satin Patterned Art Glass Gwtw Oil Lamp:
Rare Consolidated Diamond Drape Yellow Satin Patterned Art Glass GWTW Oil Lamp
SCROLL DOWN FOR ALL PHOTOS
- Description -An Extra Rare Yellow Satin Glass Patterned Art Glass Lampin the "Imperial"or "Diamond Drape" Pattern made by the Consolidated Lamp & Brass Co. ofCoraopolis, Pennsylvania Circa 1900 - 1915. This lamp was made in 4 colors and the yellow satin color is by far the rarest. This is the tall base version. This lamp has been electrified. It has some condition issues (see below) but is still a dramatic and very rare lamp and displays wonderfully. The chimney is definitely an old one, but I don't think it's the original one.The chimneyis very elegant lookingbut doesn't fit quite right.
- Size - The Lamp is 27-1/2" tallto the top of theGlobe shade (Not including the chimney). The shade is 10-1/2" in diameter and 10-1/4" high. The top opening is about 3-1/4"across and the bottom fitter rim is not quite 4" across.
- Condition -It's a great looking lamp in There are No cracks, scratches or repairs, but there are some condition issues. The worst of these isa large chip on the fitter rim that measures not quite 1" across and about 3/8" deep. It does NOT go beyond the fitter rim into the body of the shade. This is the ONLY chip on the lamp.There are 3 smallflakes on the body of the lamp base. They are all together in the same areaof the baseand are shown in the last photo. The largest of these flakesis about 1/4" in diameter. There is one very small ding (less than 1/8" in diameter)on the shade that is shown in the next to last photo. I photographed all of these little flakes &dings in light that would make them show up more than theydo without special lighting. The lamp displays beautifully.
- As always, Iunconditionally guarantee that you will be satisfied.
- This item requires special shipping and the cost will depend on where you live, but Iwill guarantee that it will NOT cost more than $50 for shipping anywhere inside the continental United States.
offer CONFIDENTLY! As always, SATISFACTION AND AUTHENTICITY ARE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED and I NEVER END AN sale EARLY SO YOUR offer WILL COUNT!! ***** WE ACCEPT PayPal, but also accept other methods of payment. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYMENT OR SHIPPING.......JUST ASK! ***** WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON PACKING so that your item arrives undamaged. Texas residents without a sales tax number pay 8.25% sales tax.14 day right of return.
We use top quality NEW boxes and packaging materials to pack your item, BUT NO FEES ARE ADDED FOR PACKING, SHIPPING OR HANDLING!
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: I list my sales using US Postal Service Priority Mail and UPS Ground Service for the shipping Calculator at the bottom of this listing. Because of the US Postal Service Rate Structure, if your package goes over 1 cubic foot (12x12x12"), the rates for Priority Mail start going up fast. I like to use FedEx Ground service for larger packages. I find it to be safe and fast. UPS Ground rates shown with the calculator are close to the FedEx rates AND I HONOR THE RATES you get with the calculator.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: WE SHIP ANYWHERE!! International Buyers are Encouraged to offer!! International Shipping and Insurance Costs can be figured using the calculator at the bottom of this listing. For International shipments, you have the option of Express Mail or Priority Mail International. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EXPRESS MAIL for International Shipping. It only costs a few dollars more for more dependable and faster service.
ALSO - International Buyers - Please Note:
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR OTHER ITEMS!!
Another sale from Spangler's Antiques, Inc.