Rare Heavy Taxco Sterling 980 Fine Silver Bracelet, Rafael Melendez, C1939-1942 For Sale
Rare Heavy Taxco Sterling 980 Fine Silver Bracelet, Rafael Melendez, c1939-1942
- A classic Taxco design by this renowned maker
- Rafael Melendez was shop foreman for William Spratling during the 1930s
- Maker's trademark on this piece in use c1939-1942
- Also marked Taxco & 980
- Interior wearable circumference measures 7 inches
- Width measures approximately 1 inch
- Weighs a very sturdy 77.7 grams (2.49 troy ounces)
- Heavy tarnish; some collectors prefer an undisturbed, natural patina
- Clasp operates perfectly; retains original security chain
- Very fineoriginal condition overall; no damage, loss or repairs
- A perfect gift
Our terms & conditions are designed to build confidence, trust & satisfaction
- response: We presently enjoy over 6,000+ Positive responses and take great pride in our Service Excellence. However, we do occasionally make mistakes. If an oversight does occur, please allow us an opportunity to satisfy you prior to leaving response.
- Product Condition: Most worthwhile collectibles have experienced normal & gentle use over the years.Therefore, photographs often are the greatest testament to actual condition. Please study our pictures carefully and feel free to ask questions prior to offerding.
- Product Descriptions: If descriptions are significantly incorrect, we will refund your entire purchase price.
- Shipping: We are pleased to combine shipments to reduce costs. All items are carefully packed & shipped via USPS Domestic Mail or USPS Express Mail International. Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please review our other listings featuring fine sterling & other fantastic designer items & collectibles
This item has been shown 0 times.