August 5th, 2014 Tisha B'Av August 9th, 2014 World Indigenous Peoples’ Day August 11th, 2014 Victory Day August 12th, 2014 International Youth Day August 15th, 2014 Assumption of Mary August 15th, 2014 'Bennington Battle Day' observed August 15th, 2014 Statehood Day in Hawaii August 16th, 2014 Bennington Battle Day August 19th, 2014 National Aviation Day August 19th, 2014 World Humanitarian Day August 23rd, 2014 World Day for Slave Trade Abolition August 27th, 2014 Lyndon Baines Johnson Day August 29th, 2014 International Day against Nuclear Tests August 30th, 2014 World Day of Victims of Enforced Disappearance September 1st, 2014 Labor Day
1) I will leave you positive response on the date your item is shipped. This is my way of thanking you for your business. 2) I strive for all 5's! If you feel that you cannot leave me positive response or a score of all 5's please let me know. This gives me a chance to resolve the situation and make us both happy!
1) Seller only accepts payments via PayPal. 2) Payment is expected from buyer within 4 days of sale ending or purchase date.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
1) Buyer's purchase will ship to the address listed on the PayPal transaction details page so please verify that PayPal has the correct shipping address listed to ensure delivery. 2) Seller ships most (but not all) items worldwide. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada please inquire for your shipping cost. All other international shipping charges are the flat rate that is seen in the listing. 3) Seller will always include delivery confirmation for items shipped within the continental Unites States, but cannot provide delivery confirmation services when shipping outside the United States. 4) Seller is guaranteed to ship within 2 business days upon receiving buyer's cleared payment. If you are an international buyer please be patient, as delivery can take longer internationally. 5) Buyer may be subject to import duties, taxes, and/ or customs fees which may be imposed by your local government when you receive your package. Buyer is responsible for paying any additional charges for customs clearance. Please contact your local post office or customs office to inquire about these charges.
Import Duties & Sales Tax
1) Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding and/ or buying. 2) These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company or when you pick the item up - so do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
1) Returns are accepted for items shipped within the Continental United States only. 2) Returns are accepted only if shipped within 7 days after delivery date as recorded by USPS tracking. 3) Buyer is responsible for postage and tracking fees on returned items. When returning items we highly recommend using tracking information to ensure proper delivery of your returns. 4) Buyer will be refunded the original cost of the item (minus a $0.50 restocking fee), but will not be refunded the original shipping cost. 6) Buyer will receive refund via PayPal within 72 hours of seller receiving returned item. 7) Refunds can only be given via PayPal. If buyer's PayPal account has been closed then they will not be able to receive the refund for the returned item. 8) Item must be returned in the same condition as displayed in the photos in the listing.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application