Rare Nos Hamilton Marine Ships Chronometer Clock Movement & Dial, Fema, Nib
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare Nos Hamilton Marine Ships Chronometer Clock Movement & Dial, Fema, Nib:
Rare! NOS HAMILTON Marine Ships CHRONOMETER Clock Movement & Dial, Fema, NIB
Here we have a rare Hamilton ships chronometer movement & dial. This is the later 1970's - 80's chronometer. The movement is signed Fema, London, 11-Jewels. Movement is new old stock with original box. Still has factory cover over escapement. Dial plate diameter is about 106mm. Rear movement plate is 85mm in diameter. Dial is also new old stock. As with any movements, new or used, it may need cleaned and serviced before putting into use. See pics for more details.
- Payment must be received within 5 days of initial invoice.
- Payment must be in US$ via Paypal
- PA Residents must pay PA state sales tax
- I will accept returns on a case by case basis. I am no expert in most categories of the items I sell. I try to describe items as best as I can. Refunds must be requested within 7 days of receipt. I want you to be happy with your purchase.
- I post response in bulk only a few times a month.
International buyers: Please contact me before offerding!!!!
International buyers, when you offer, you agree to the following terms:
- The final offer price will be declared as the value on the customs form. Do not ask me to break custom laws or put lower declared values on forms. We do not mark items as 'gifts'.
- You are responsible for all duties, customs fees, and taxes.
- To ensure safe & timely arrival, I ship USPS priority mail international for most items. Some small items that are both small and under 4 pounds may be able to be shipped first class international. Insurance is not available for First Class.
Other shipping info of interest.
Most of my sales end on Saturday evenings. I pack and ship through the week as payments are made. Generally most items get shipped within 1-3 business days of payment being received. I ship most small lighter items USPS priority mail, or Parcel post. Heavier items, larger items, more fragile, and items of higher value are shipped UPS. I reserve the right to decide which method of shipping is best. I carefully package and secure items when packaging them.
LOCAL PICKUP HERE IN EPHRATA IS