Rare Qianlong 1736-1796 Famille Rose Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain Antiques
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare Qianlong 1736-1796 Famille Rose Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain Antiques:
Rare Qianlong 1736-1796 Famille rose Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain antiques
- Rare and Elegant!
- A very beautiful 18thC Qianlong 1736-1796 famille rose tea pot.
- Decorated with Garden Scene: flowers, stones, and fence...
- Measured: 20cm (or 8") across (from handle to spout),
- and 13.5cm(5.25") high, approx.
- Very GOOD Condition:
- A tiny glaze lose at the tip of the lid, seepicture 13th for details, a very small im-perfect at the handle, see picture 18th.
- No hairlines, no cracks and no other demages.
- Please note: there is a filter/stopper added afterwards for stopping the tea leaves to get into the spout. It was nicely done, please check the picture for details.
- Overall, VERY GOOD condition. and an very impressive antiques teapot, a stunning teapot to add to your collection.
Please click the pictures to have the "BIG-sized" pictures for further detalied condition checking and for original technical firing flawsbefore offerding. Thank you!
Combined Shipping Service.
Thank you so much for your viewing!