Rare Unusual Kangxi 1622-1722 Imari Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain Antiques
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rare Unusual Kangxi 1622-1722 Imari Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain Antiques:
Rare Unusual Kangxi 1622-1722 Imari Tea Pot, Chinese Porcelain antiques
- Under-glazed bule colour; (under the surface of the glaze)
- The red/orange/gold colour is on the surface of glaze.
- Thetea potwas been fired twicein the kylin, first time for the blue colour, and second time for other colours.This processingis similar with "Dou-Cai".
- Kangxi 1662-1722 imari export tea pot.
- Measured: 17cm across (from handle to spout), and 12.5cmhigh, approx.
- Very GOOD Condition with the main body of tea pot: only there is a very small nibble at the top of spout, see picture.
- No other damages, no hairlines, no cracks.
- Some damages with the Lid: old glaze-lose at top, and some chips around the rim of the lid.
- Overall, it still makes the tea pot an very impressive antiques porcelain. So the overall condition is fairly GOOD
Please click the pictures to have the "BIG-sized" pictures for further condition check before offerding.
Combined Shipping Service.
Thank you so much for your viewing!