Regency Gown, Jane Austen, Fits American Girl. 18" Doll. ~littlecharmersdolldesn
This item has been shown 0 times.
Regency Gown, Jane Austen, Fits American Girl. 18" Doll. ~littlecharmersdolldesn:
Regency/Jane Austen Era Elegant Gown Ensemble for American Girl, 18" doll. Designed and made by *Little Charmers Doll Designs*
Note: Doll and shoes are not for sale. Thank you.
Offered for your consideration....a perfectly elegant Regency era style gown modeled by American Girl, 18" doll. Ensemble includes:
1. Lined gown is fashioned in an exquisite piece of bridal quality embroidered net with all over tiny seed beads and sequens; scalloped hemline. Gown fastens in back with snaps.
2. Semi-sheer cotton bloomers in ivory trimmed with ruffled lace and ribbon.
3. Necklace in ivory faux pearls, Austrian crystals; magnetic clasp.
4. Fingerless gloves.
5. Hairpiece in embroidered ribbon, satin ribbon bow with pearl spray.
6. Reticule (purse) fashioned in ivory brocade.
7. Sheer ivory organza.
Gown and hair piece designed and made by me.
Thank you for viewing! Questions are always welcome. Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Additional updated information. Please read...
1. New buyers with less than 25 response or "private" response, please contact me prior to placing a offer.
2. I no longer can accept UNconfirmed addresses.
3. International buyers will be accepted. Please contact me for shipping rates. ** I no longer ship to Italy or Spain.
4. Payments must be made within 3 days from sale's close. If you wish to purchase more than one item for
combined shipping please contact me. *** Items that are not paid for within this time period will be re-listed.
5. I do not accept third party buyers/buyers or buying services.
***I reserve the right to cancel offers or sales at my discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: Doll, shoes, background are NOT for sale.All of my garments are designed and made in my smoke free home.
I invite you to visit my other listings and thank you for looking!
For over 35 years I have been dressing brides, flower girls (and casual folks too!)--designing and making their treasured gowns. After closing my Bridal boutique, I now have time to enjoy sewing for American Girls, BJD's and other little 'people'. Please consider adding me to your favorite seller's list.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. All of my garments are made with care and with first quality fabrics and trims; seams are serged to prevent fraying.
I am happy to combine shipping (discount shipping) when more than one item is purchased.
Payments may be made through Paypal. Questions about payment? Please contact me. Winning buyers please contact us within 3 days of sale. **** Payment is required within 3 days unless other arrangements have been made. *** Please feel free to contact me if you are purchasing multiple items as I am happy to combine/discount shipping charges.
Shipping through Priority Mail or Parcel Post. ***On some ensembles with extra fullness, larger hats etc... I will have to upgrade to Priority Mail rather than using First Class Mail.
I do ship internationally with the exception of Spain and Italy. This is only due to a few problems with items not reaching their intended destination. I will however consider shipping to Spain/Italy if the buyer would like to upgrade to Priority International shipping which apparently seems to have many fewer delivery problems. **Please feel free to contact me should you wish to do so. Thank you.
txzj pxzj102 txzj1