Remedies: C1900 Booklet, Nuggets Of Gold, Dr Bull's Cough Syrup, Salvation Oil
This item has been shown times.
Remedies: C1900 Booklet, Nuggets Of Gold, Dr Bull's Cough Syrup, Salvation Oil:
Remedies: c1900 Booklet, Nuggets of Gold, Dr Bull's Cough Syrup, Salvation Oil
16 Page illustrated booklet, "Nuggets for Gold," was published by A.C. Meyer & Co., Proprietors of the remedies Dr. Bull's Cough Syrup and Salvation Oil, Baltimore, Maryland. The booklet is fulled with fine print descriptions of the healing powers of the remedies, supplemented by letters of endorsement from satisfied customers. The illustrations are humorous and cartoon-like, unrelated to the remedies. Back cover has puzzle that would "enable you to tell how old the young ladies are." Solution is found on last page. Condition: minor soiling and wear to covers; 1 1/2" separation at top and 1/2" separation at bottom of outer fold. Minor creases at cover corners; 3/4" margin tear at top, back cover. Otherwise VG. 4" X 5 5/8". The cover illustration is that of prospectors for gold. The "Nuggets" are apparently the statements about the products.
Buyer pays shipping. We ship through the Postal Service and recommend insurance on your purchase, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods. If payment is not received within two weeks of the completion of the sale, we reserve the right to relist or sell the item to the underbuyer.
We welcome inquiries ifadditional information isneeded.
- International Buyers - Please Note:
- We comply with all customs regulations and state closing price as the value of goods.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- User's with email "spamblockers"- We will not spendadditional time trying to notify buyers who have "potential Spam" or other blockers on their email addresses that require asking permission to send an email. If you offer on our items please either add us to the list of accepted emails or disable the blocking device. If you do not respond because we couldn't contact you, we will treat as any other non-payment.
- We thank you for your interest in our listings.