Reuge Dancing Ballerina Dancer Music Box Brahms Lullaby For Sale
This music box is about 5 inches tall to the top of the dome. The beige base is metal and the clear dome is plastic. The dome does not come off, and inside is a cute little dancing girl with pigtails. When the music box plays she raises up and down on her toes, and twirls and spins. The music box plays Brahms Lullaby, and both the dancing action and the music box work well.
This piece has a keywind on the bottom, and also an on/off lever. It has a Reuge sticker and is also stamped Made In Switzerland on the wooden base.
There are some cosmetic issues. The thin band of decorative trim at the bottom of the dome is almost all missing. The dome has some surface scuffs and scratches that are not too bad. There is a section with 3 scratches that are more noticeable and look like small cracks, but they are completely smooth to the touch – see last 2 photos for 2 close-ups of this one area. The beige metal base has a few minor scuffs/scrapes to the finish.
Still a very charming little piece that works and displays well.
Shipping Info and Terms:
- Shipping is only to US addresses for this item.
- Shipping charged is actual postage, and sometimes a handling/insurance fee of no more than $1. Any shipping overpayment greater than $1 will be refunded to your Paypal account. If multiple shipping options are provided, please review them all. Sometimes Priority can be cheaper than Parcel Post, depending on your zip code and the weight of the package.
- Please make payment via Paypal within 4 days of the end of the sale. I will ship only to confirmed Paypal addresses. I’m happy to combine sale wins for reduced shipping whenever possible. Large/fragile items can’t always be combined.
- Tennessee residents will need to pay 9.25% sales tax.
- Please use checkout and pay using the shipping calculator unless you have multiple purchases to combine. If that is the case, please do not pay until I have sent you an invoice with the combined shipping amount.
This item has been shown times.