Reuhl, Massey-harris 44 Tractor With Front Bucket Loader For Restoration
This item has been shown 0 times.
Reuhl, Massey-harris 44 Tractor With Front Bucket Loader For Restoration:
This Reuhl 44 Diecast Farm Tractor with Front Bucket Loader is fresh from an estate here in Eastern Connecticut
*Tractor measures 7" long (10-1/4" to the end of the bucket) by 5-1/2" wide at the back tires by 4-3/5" tall to the top of the exhause stack
* The top of the handle that would hold the bucket up looks to be broken off (see last photo)
* There is a screw missing from the left front that would hod the bucket frame in place (see next to last photo)
* The ispaint wear in places, look closely at the photos
* Still, all things considered, this should be a fairly easy one to restore
* SOLD AS IS for restoration
* There is NO
* There is NO HANDLING CHARGE!
Connecticut residents without a valid tax ID are subject to 6.35%Sales Tax on Purchase Price
* Buyer pays postage
* This item can be picked up here in Coventry, CT at no charge.
* Orit will be shipped within 1 businessdayafter receipt of payment via USPSPriorityMail
* Where possible, we will gladly combine purchases to save on shipping costs.
* 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!We want our customers to be happy! If the item is not as described we will refund purchase price and postageif it is returned within14 days of receipt and in the same condition.
* Please contact us if you have any questions or would like additional photos.
Good Luck...J&C and SM