Rogue Ukulele Starter Pack
This item has been shown 0 times.
Rogue Ukulele Starter Pack:
Powered by Frooition Pro Home | About Us | Store Policies Shop Search Rogue Ukulele Starter Pack
Chord guide and tuning instructions About Us Musician's Friend is a company with music in our blood! Many of us play weekend gigs, keep an axe handy at our desks to get in a few break-time riffs, and rock out at our company-sponsored jams. We live and breathe the gear. In fact, next to food and shelter, music is definitely a close third. We believe music is a common language and a shared value with many of our customers. That's why our mission is to offer the lowest prices on today's best music gear along with tools for making smart buying decisions. We know its important to stick with a source you can trust, like finding that valued member of your band, which is why we offer a generous risk-free shopping experience--Our 45-Day Lowest Price and Complete Satisfaction guarantees back every purchase. We will beat any price too! Just contact us with a verified, cheaper price and we'll beat it! Thanks to the strong foundations built by our founders Rob and DeAnna Eastman, Musician's Friend has come a long way since it's genesis in a California garage. Today, we're proud to offer a long list of benefits and programs available to every person in the music community in addition to weekly, often daily gear discounts. Payment Musician’s Friend only accepts payments for orders through Paypal. Immediate payment is required upon selecting "Buy It Now". Shipping
- Orders typically ship within 24 hours of order placement.
- Orders ship from our centrally located, state of the art distribution center to ensure fast delivery.
- Our team of service professionals work diligently to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- As a security precaution, some orders may require extended verification.
- To make sure you get your gear as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in multiple boxes over multiple days, but you will not be charged more for shipping as a result.
- Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico can only be shipped via air services.
- Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
- Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS (6-10 business days). International APO/FPO destinations may require additional delivery time. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lb. each cannot be shipped to these locations. Some items we sell can ship internationally. Check the 'Shipping and payments' tab to confirm if your item is eligible for international shipment. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- 45-Day Best Price Guarantee-Buy with confidence. If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer before or after the sale. We'll beat any verifiable advertised price by 10% of the diffrence. If you've already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 45 days of your purchase, contact us we'll refund the difference after verification.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped to California, Indiana, Missouri, Utah & Washington. If you are shipping item to any one of these states, you will be charged the local sales tax rates.Colorado, Oklahoma, Kentucky, South Dakota & Vermont Residents: Musician's Friend is not obligated to, and does not, collect sales tax in your state. Your purchase is subject to sales/use tax in these states unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. These states require that you file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the purchases that were not taxed on those purchases. Retailers that do not collect sales tax in these states are obligated to provide purchasers an end-of-year sumary of purchases in order to assist them in filing their tax report. Retailers that do not collect sales tax in these states may be required by law to provide the Department of Revenue with an annual report of the total amount of all of your purchases above certain thresholds. Details on how to file this return may be foundat your applicable Department of Revenue website.
(Your RA #)
4005 N Norfleet
Kansas City, MO 64161-9231 Helpful Links More Items! Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.