Rolex Oyster Perpetual 18k/ss 'zephyr' Champagne Dial (1968) For SaleSanderson & Son Fine Watches
#51828 - Rolex Oyster Perpetual In Gold & Steel With Champagne 'Zephyr' Dial & Brown Crocodile Strap
Shipping (Within UK): FREE
Shipping (Worldwide): £12
Gentleman's Rolex Oyster Perpetual (non-date) in absolutely stunning condition with crisp, original yellow gold 'Zephyr' bezel and lovely original champagne dial. Complete with new dark brown crocodile strap and Rolex gold-filled buckle. A beautiful, collectable vintage piece.
Totally mint and perfect steel and yellow gold case with very crisp, original 'Zephyr' bezel and twinlock winding crown. Case reference: 1038. Serial: 1981***.
Case dimensions are 34.5mm in diameter (not including crown), 10.5mm thick and 42mm lug to lug.
Dial & Crystal
Lovely original champagne/gold 'Zephyr', crosshair dial is in excellent condition. Dial is signed 'Rolex, Oyster Perpetual, Certified Chronometer, Officially Certified' with 'T Swiss T at 6 o'clock. Original 'Zephyr' hands are also in flawless condition with no signs of tarnishing - very rare to find these with their original hands as the design was unique to this watch.
Genuine Rolex acrylic domed crystal is brand new and completely free from scratches or chips.
We have fitted a high quality dark brown crocodile strap with complementing gold-filled, Rolex buckle.
We are also Hirsch stockists and can change the strap to any from their 'Classic' machine made range, or 'artisanal' range of superb hand-made straps if you desire (subject to cost). Please contact us for further details.
Automatic model 1038, signed Rolex movement in very fine condition. Has just been fully overhauled, running perfectly and keeping superb time. Full 12 months warranty.
About Sanderson & Son Fine Watches
We are a family run business specialising in antique & vintage watches. Now into our 3rd generation we pride ourselves in supplying only the very best in pre-owned & brand new, quality watches & accessories. We feel very strongly about giving our clients a 'perfect & professional service' - try us and you'll see for yourself. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone with any questions you may have.
(personal visits strictly by appointment only)
Sanderson & Son Fine Watches Ltd
Lincolnshire PE9 2AE
Telephone: 01780 480079
International: +44 1780 480079
Facsimile: 01780 481685
International: +44 1780 481685
Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed
After Hours: 07974 735909
International: +44 7974 735909
Why Choose Sanderson & Son For Your New Watch?
- All of our watches are guaranteed to be 100% genuine (no after-market or non-original parts).
- An established 'bricks & mortar' company - in business (on ) for nearly 10 years with an unblemished trading history dealing in Fine Watches.
- Platinum Powerseller status with 100% Positive response.
- All of our stock is expertly hand-picked to ensure the very finest quality - when buying stock we never buy in bulk & only from reliable, trusted sources.
- All of our watches are fully overhauled and timed prior to being offered for sale.
- Credit Card Merchant Facilities through NatWest Streamline.
- All of our watches come with full 12 months warranty & 7 days 'no-quibble' returns policy.
- Invoice/paperwork supplied with every item sold detailing serial number, model number etc.
- All Rolex serial numbers are cleared through Rolex's (International) lost/stolen register.
- Highly detailed images showing every angle - we have nothing to hide!
- All of our watches come boxed in an attractive green & beige presentation boxset.
Our Payment Terms
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash (in person only - COD)
- Direct Bank Transfer (CHAPS, BACS)
- Bankers Draft (UK Only)
- Personal/Business Cheque (UK Only)
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Visa Delta, Maestro, American Express - non-UK residents at our discretion
* Please note that when paying via Bankers Draft or cheque we will only ship upon verification of cleared funds. Any currency values on this sale not in pounds Sterling are estimated - final amount in other currencies may vary dependant on current exchange rates.
* Due to increased credit card/PayPal fraud, on some occasions (particularly for our more expensive items) when paying by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal, we may request additional proof of identity such as bank statements, driving licence, passport, etc. to be faxed/emailed to our office. This is done solely to protect ourselves. We are sure that honest, legitimate buyers will appreciate our position. Thank you for your support and understanding.
100% Money Back Guarantee - No Risk To You!
All of the watches we sell are 100% genuine. We want you to be delighted with your purchase and as such, offer a complete 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely happy, simply return the watch to us in it's complete and undamaged condition and we will issue a full refund. We are so confident that you'll be delighted with your new watch, we'll even refund your postage - very few dealers will do this.
Postage & Packaging
All of the watches & accessories we sell are very carefully packaged in custom made, foam-lined boxes before sending to ensure they arrive at your door in perfect, un-damaged condition. Shipments are sent as follows:
UK: All of our watches are sent out via Royal Mail Special Delivery which guarantees your watch to be delivered before noon on the next working day.
USA: Shipping is via Royal Mail Airsure which usually takes 3-5 working days.
Rest Of World: Shipping is via Royal Mail International Signed For which usually takes 5-7 working days.
FedEx: We have a FedEx account so if you would like a quote for International shipping using this carrier, please email or call us to discuss. Shipments using FedEx are charged at cost and are usually between £50-£70) dependant on locale.
* Please note that the above services have insurance value limitiation caps which are imposed by Royal Mail & FedEx themselves. If you would like additional/full cover for loss/damage, this can be arranged by our approved transit insurance provider - please ask for a quotation. We cannot be held responsible for any losses or claims that exceed the specified insured amount of any domestic or International shipment.
Thank you very much for looking. We do appreciate your business. Please feel free to look at other fine watches we have for sale by clicking here.
© 2004 - 2011 Sanderson & Son Fine Watches Ltd.
This item has been shown 0 times.