Rolls Mx56c Mini Portable A/v Mixer 4 Input Stereo
This item has been shown 4622 times.
Rolls Mx56c Mini Portable A/v Mixer 4 Input Stereo:
The MX56c, an upgrade to the Rolls MX56s, features four inputs including a mono 1/4" line input, a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) line input, a balanced XLR microphone input with jumperable phantom power, and a stereo RCA line input. A variety of outputs have also been included on the MX56c. In addition to rear panel stereo RCA outputs, the MX56c offers a front panel stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone/earphone output, and a 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve balanced mic out. A power switch is located on the front panel, and the unit operates on a 9V alkaline battery or the included Rolls PS27 12VDC adapter.
This unit is ideal for the audio/video application where a microphone needs to be mixed with a stereo source such as a CD/MP3/DVD player, or wireless microphone to a video camera or sound system for presentations.
- Input Connectors: 1/4" unbal., 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo, XLR bal., Stereo RCA
- Output Connectors: Stereo RCA Line Level, 1/8" TRS Stereo Phone, 1/4" TRS Instrument or Mic Level, bal.
- Max Gain: Ch1 15 dB, Ch2 60 dB, Ch3 15 dB, Ch4 40 dB
- Channel Crosstalk: -70 dB
- Phantom Power: 9 - 16 VDC depending on power source
- Max Output: + 12 dB
- S/N Ratio: >80 dB
- THD: <.05%
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.7" x 1.55"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
© warranty v2.0 Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application