Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge Set Of 4 Four Seasons Plates (c) Jill Barklem 1982
This item has been shown 0 times.
Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge Set Of 4 Four Seasons Plates (c) Jill Barklem 1982 :
Royal Doulton Brambly Hedge Set of 4 Four Seasons Plates (c) Jill Barklem 1982
This sale is for a wonderful whimsical set of (4) four collectible plates in the Royal Doulton Series Four Seasons Plates from the Brambly Hedge Gift Collection. These four 9" plates are designed and copyrighted by Jill Barklem in 1982. Each plate depicts a different season in colorful flowers and a scene from the Brambly Hedge stories. The plates are in mint condition with no chips, cracks or crazing, the color is vibrant.
Each plate is hallmarked on the back with the Royal Doulton stamp and the story of the season on each plate.
- Only what is pictured and listed is included in this sale.
- All of the pictures are actual pictures of the item listed (unless noted otherwise).
- I am not a collector or expert, the description and condition statement is my laypersons' opinion.
- Please review shipping costs, pictures, and the condition statement before offerding or buying.
- Please ask questions before offerding, I am here to assist you and your satisfaction is very important!
The shipping and handling charges are to be paid by the winning buyer (unless specified otherwise).
Most items are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Heavy items may be shipped via UPS Ground orUSPS Parcel Post and media materials may be shipped USPS Media Rate.
I package your items carefully and generally ship within 24 hours of receiving your confirmed payment (except holidays & weekends).
I combine shipping on multiple items where feasible. Items must fit safely into one box to be combined.
INTERNATIONAL buyers: Buyers are responsible for custom charges and taxes on all items purchased from me. These fees are not included in the purchase price or shipping charges.
Please pay within 3 days of winning the sale. I ship within one business day of payment receipt. _gsrx_vers_454 (GS 6.3 (454))