Royal Doulton Santa Claus Miniature Jug 1902 Hallmark Antique For Sale
- Antique Royal Doulton Christmas Miniature Jug
- Dimensions - 2" high by 1 1/2" wide
- Santa on one side putting a gift in baby's stocking which is attached to the crib.
- Saying: Handsome hostess, merry host, a pot of ale and now a toast.
- Yellow bells all around the top of the jug.
- Top rim of jug and handle are painted green.
- Not sure this is bone china. It's not stated on the underside, but shadows can be seen looking through the bottom when directed at a light.
- Hallmark on bottom looks to be from 1902 - 1922.
- Hairline crack from the top at the lip of the spout down to the bottom with one additional smaller crack branching off main crack.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Go down to the bottom of this listing and click on "Ask a Question".
Payment is expected within three days. If you do not or cannot pay right away please let me know and keep me informed. Arrangements can be made.
I am always willing to combine shipping on multiple items. If you purchase more than one item do not pay. Wait for an invoice. I ship according to total weight and that is cheaper than shipping each item separately. If you want your item insured, you must request it. Insured items will be sent Priority Mail as First Class shipping cannot be insured. Items with a value over $50 will be automatically insured.
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. I will ship First Class International but you cannot get insurance with First Class. Also, First Class International is only for items weighing up to 4 pounds. I will ship insured items Priority Mail International which will include the cost for insurance.
I work all of the used jigsaw puzzles that I put up for sale to make sure they are complete. I also post pictures of the completed puzzle. If there are pieces missing and I still put the puzzle up for sale, I will state how many pieces are missing. I will not put up a puzzle for sale if it is missing more than three pieces. All puzzle pieces are placed in a zippered plastic bag to prevent lost pieces.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my store to your Favorites
This item has been shown times.