Royal Worcester Doughty Moonlight Elf Owl 1958 Figurine
This item has been shown 0 times.
Royal Worcester Doughty Moonlight Elf Owl 1958 Figurine:
Royal Worcester Doughty Moonlight Elf Owl 1958 Figurine Seller's Reference:CO_REPMISGASIS_7049056_xx - 13 inches SKU:7049056 Royal Worcester Doughty Moonlight Elf Owl 1958 Figurine
Click an Image to Enlarge Manufacturer: Royal Worcester Pattern: Dorothy Doughty Birds Piece: Moonlight Elf Owl Figurine Size: 13 inches Size 2: 9 1/4 inches Condition: Good Seller's Reference: CO_REPMISGASIS_7049056_xx
This sale is for the Moonlight Elf Owl figurine, sculpted by Dorothy Doughty and produced by Royal Worcester in 1958. This is beautiful bone porcelain and is a retired piece from the Dorothy Doughty Bird Collection. It is magnificantly sculpted, and is considered to be a heavy figurine. As you can see from the pictures and video it is in great condition with the exception of 3 missing cactus spines & just a few petals from one of the flowers. One of the missing cactus spines is included with the figurine and can be restored. The other two are missing completely. Don't let the slight damage dissuade you from this piece because it usually sells for over $2,000.00 and is now being offered on at a great starting price with . The figurine does not come with the original box or paperwork, but will add elegance to any figurine collection.
From time to time, we are able to offer pieces that are unique and/or of a less than pristine condition. Many are antique or vintage. As is typical of many older items, it is normal to expect some flaws and wear associated with early production, age, and use. We do our best to disclose any issues with all these items both through the item description and by providing images of known imperfections. Please ask questions before offerding.Here is a 360 video of this exceptional piece!
Check out our store for more of this item!Shipping
U.S. Shipping Rates Shipping & Handling Per Additional Item Service Delivery Time $7.99 $0 Standard 5-7 Business Days
Canadian Shipping Rates Shipping & Handling Per Additional Item Service Delivery Time $59.98 $0.00 Canadian Standard 10-14 Business Days
International Shipping Rates Shipping & Handling Per Additional Item Service Delivery Time $49.96 $10 Economy International 10-14 Business DaysFedEx is Replacements, Ltd's preferred shipper. U.S. Economy orders are typically shipped via FedEx SmartPost, which means FedEx will deliver the shipment to a local post office which will then make final delivery. At this time, ’s checkout & tracking system does not recognize SmartPost tracking numbers, but these shipments can be tracked via FedEx’s website.Canadian and international orders are shipped exclusively via FedEx.
- To receive combined shipping, wait until you have committed to purchase all items you want and then make only ONE payment. We cannot accept multiple payments and then ship all the items together.
- If your shipping charges are not calculating correctly based on the chart above, please contact us before completing checkout and we'll be happy to update your invoice.
- We cannot ship to post office boxes in Canada or other international destinations.
- Shipping and handling charges for Canadian orders include brokerage charges, taxes, and duties.
- Shipping and handling charges for international orders (excluding Canada) include brokerage charges; however, they do not include taxes, duties, advancement fees, or other charges. These expenses are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- For expedited shipping, please call us between 8am - 4:30pm ET Mon - Fri.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of any merchandise you receive or the item was not as described, we will gladly refund your payment in full, less shipping and handling charges, for those pieces returned within 30 days of delivery, except for merchandise sold "as is." We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on returned pieces.
- We are happy to combine unpaid listings within a 3-day period; we are unable to hold items indefinitely.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy preventing completion of your transaction, we will issue a refund as follows: if a partial discrepancy, we will issue a refund for any unavailable item and ship the remainder of the order; otherwise, we will issue a full refund. This refund policy is your sole remedy for non-fulfillment.
Copyright 2013 Replacements, Ltd.