Ruby Diamond Ring 18k Gold Cocktail Ring Size 5 Retro 1040 X For Sale
Ruby Diamond Ring 18k Gold Cocktail Ring Size 5 Retro 1040 X
READ ENTIRE LISTING AND REVIEW PHOTOGRAPHS CAREFULLY ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO offerDING
Items may have wear, scratches, bruising, blemishes, dings, dents, nicks and imperfections. We do our very best to note and photograph significant wear, dings, dents and scratches so please review our photographs carefully.
PLEASE READ ADDITIONAL TERMS AT END OF LISTING
As with live sales, consider our listing the "INSPECTION/PREVIEW" period. This is the time to address all questions prior to offerding. We will be happy to provide additional details, specifications, photos, or address inquiries you may have prior to offerding. We want our buyers to make an informed and confident purchase.
Very well colored, marquis cut rubies and fiery, white diamonds set in a raised 18k yellow goldprongmount, combine for a lovely. circa 1970's cocktail ring that exudes both elegance and wealth.
It weighs 8.9g or 5.7 dwt. and is a size 5.
The ring face is 5/8" x 1".
There are 9 rubies for an approx. 2.25 tcw.
There are 12 diamonds for an approx. 1.28 tcw.
It is unbranded and is hallmarked 18k and 4582.
This is a pre owned item and is being offered as is.
We prefer to work with professional and individual customers who understand the practices of buying and selling pre-owned jewelry, gems and collectibles.
- We do not guarantee the fit of any item.
- Item does not come with papers, box or pouch, unless otherwise stated.
- We only accept PayPal as the fastest and secure payment method.
- Please make payment within3days of the end of sale or sale.
- We must include 9% California state sales tax for any item shipped to any address within California.
- We offer generous layaway terms, ask for details and your custom plan.
- We ship all orders within 1 business day after payment has been received (cleared).
- We ship all items through the United States Postal Service as Registered Mail (which travels under vault) and carries maximum insured value to provide added security. Also, all items includereturn receipt, which requires a signature upon delivery.
- USPS advises that this may take7 to 15 working days to deliver within the USA(Registered Mailing), although our experience is that you should expect to receive it within a week.
- We are not accountable for losses or damages sustained while in transit, customs declarations and/or additional fees, or mail delivery times.
- We maintain all tracking information as well as customs form numbers and receipts for postage that we can provide if requested.
- International buyers, please inquire about additional fees, before offerding. We ship to all countries, but delivery time is longer, usually 2 to 4 weeks.
- We ship all international orders Express Mail through the United States Postal Service with signature confirmation, and insured for the FULL value, please do not ask us to reduce this amount on custom's forms. Other shipping services are available for a higher fee.
- If you live in the following countries, higher postage is required: Australia, China, Germany, Japan, Philipines, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, S. Korea, Sweden, Russian Federation.
Terms of Sale
RETURNS/REFUNDS: We take pride in our business and make a 100% effort to accurately describe and detail the condition of any item. Full refunds given only if item is not described accurately, all other returns subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- All items are carefully described and measured to the best of our ability, however, in dealing with pre owned, vintage or antique items, there may be signs of wear or measurements that we may miss. Please ask all questions prior to offerding. This is the "inspection" period just like a live sale.
- There is a 20% re-stocking fee on all returned items. A full refund will be given only if there is gross misrepresentation.
- Please ask questions regarding an item prior to offerding. We do not guarantee fit of any item.
- All gemstones or diamonds are to be considered as having some inclusions/and or are included to some degree, unless otherwise stated.
- We want to assist you in any way we can, and strive to answer questions within 24 hours.
M. Schwartz is an American based company, specializing in antique, vintage, costume and estatefine jewelry. We also offer unique collectibles, curios, and quality items ranging from A to Z!
Our goal is to provide our customer with everything from the most precious, to one-of-a-kind unique items found in our extensive travels.
- Please Contact us through and we will respond within 48 hours.
This item has been shown 0 times.