Ruth Russell Williams Outdoor Baptism African American Folk Art 30 X 27 Rare
This item has been shown 0 times.
Ruth Russell Williams Outdoor Baptism African American Folk Art 30 X 27 Rare:
(Ao) Please be advised- the USPS has changed their shipping rates- NOT US- We do not Profit on shipping costs! We are unable to print/ship Parcel post Select or Standard Post until the USPS makes it available for , which the usps states will be about 3 months- We apologize for any inconvenience- but will work to get you the best possible shipping rates!!
Ruth Russell Williams
~ African American Folk Art ~
- Dimensions: 30” x 27” overall / 26” x 20” Artwork only
- Ruth Russell Williams Print: American North Carolina Self Taught Folk Artist. Ruth was a painter but also a teller of tales. Williams, an acclaimed folk artist who died Oct. 8 at 78, used painting to tell stories about her upbringing in rural North Carolina
- One of her best-known works, "Baptism," (being sold here) appeared on the cover of an issue of Smithsonian magazine in 1993. An exhibition of her work, "Ruth Russell Williams: Master Story teller," also showed at the NCCU Art Museum last year.
- This Original Print has been Professionally Matted on foam board, which helps protect the Prints integrity – we have removed it from the frame to help save our buyers on ship weight costs. As you can see on the back of the board are marks from being in an old frame.
- Condition: Very Good Condition-Some of the white around the edges of the print, have some age discolorations/ Nothing Noted on The artwork itself and does not interfere with the beauty! You could very easily put a matte frame around it before inserting into a frame–As you can see on the back of the board are marks from being in an old frame. It is very hard to find Ruth’s “Baptism” Print is such a large size- not to mention already matted on foam board. This Large print was behind glass(framed)but ee have taken This Print Out of the frame to Help save our buyers on shipping weight costs. But -PLEASE still look closely at pictures for your own accurate visual description, as they are the main part of our description- and please feel free to ask questions! Before offerding if possible- Thank you!
Click Blue link to add me to your favorites list!
While we do our best to describe our items, mistakes do occasionally happen- So please ask questions before offerding, Thank you!
~ALL buyers-BEFORE offerDING~
1. Please check the address you have registered with andPayPal – that’s the one we use!
2. Our handling time is within 2 business days from time payment is received.
3. We accept PayPal. If you do not use credit, you can process an E-Check through PayPal. It’s easy and safe.
4. We will ship your item once E-Check has cleared.
1. Returns are accepted only if description is much different from actual item; depending on the situation you may pay shipping both ways.
2. We attempt to ship everything in pristine clean order but there may be some tape residue or marks at times.
3. IF an item is listed “AS IS” this means we have done everything we can to make it pristine, but not perfect. When,
4. We do buy some items from estates sales; they have been cleaned and disinfected.
1. We give you several options for shipping. But we recommend using Priority mail by US postal Service.On some occasions if we find shipping that is better for a specific item. We will contact you.
2. offer and pay with confidence- if we are more than $1 off on shipping costs, we will send you the refund.We do add about $1 for handling materials, gas, etc.
3. We DO NOT make money on shipping!
4. If you would like insurance on your item, please contact us and we will add it to your invoice.
5. We guarantee shipping in same-as-advertised condition to youraddress or PO Box, but are not responsible beyond that point.
1. We ship WORLDWIDE and all customers are responsible for all duties and taxes and shipping insurance.
2. If you choose First Class International over Priority we will not be responsible for time of delivery and if the item shows up at all!
3. We prefer Priority International because we are able to track it. International buyers are also responsible for insurance if they choose to add it.
4. We DO NOT make money on shipping! But we do charge a $2.00 handling fee for International, for shipping materials, gas, and added procedures for CUSTOM DECLARATION FORMS.
5. WEguarantee shipping in same-as-advertised condition to youraddress or PO Box, but are not responsible beyond that point.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US AND LET US RESOLVE ANY ISSUE. WE ARE HONEST AND RESPONSIBLE SELLERS!
~ APO’S AND FPO’S ~
1. No APOs or FPOs, please. We will occasionally break this rule so you may contact us prior to offerding.
We are not perfect; we are only human just like you!
If there is a problem, please let us know and we will work with YOU to make it right.
WE do our very best to satisfy YOU ~ OUR FELLOW ERS.
So please communicate with US FOR ANY REASON! COMMUNICATION IS KEY!
~TOGETHER~ WE CAN MAKE FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE FOR ALL!