Rv Standard Universal 7-way Trailer Wiring Harness, 15ft. Brake Running Signals
This item has been shown 4 times.
Rv Standard Universal 7-way Trailer Wiring Harness, 15ft. Brake Running Signals:
RV Standard Universal 7-Way Trailer Wiring Harness, 15ft. Brake Running Signals
- 15ft. 7-Way Electrical Plug Trailer RV Towing Camper Wiring Harness
- Heavy Duty Cable is Weather, Chemical, Moisture and Abrasion Resistant
- Color-Coded Wires Allow for Simple, Secure Installation of RV and Towing Hook Up
- Designed for RV Trailers, Campers, Caravans, Food Trucks and Other Towed Vehicles
- 7-Way Connects Brake, Running, Reverse, Turn Signals, and Auxiliary Power
- Length: 15 ft.
- 7 Way Copper Spade Connector
- 7 Color Coated Wires (for you to hook up to the proper wires on your trailer)
- Wire Gauge:
- Yellow, Green, Brown, Red: 14 Gauge
- Blue: 12 Gauge
- White and Black: 10 Gauge
- Brand: Biltek
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- White = Ground
- Blue = Brake
- Brown = Right Turn / Stop
- Black = Auxiliary
- Green = Running / Marker
- Red = Left Turn / Stop
- Yellow = Reverse Light
- 1x 15ft. 7-Way Electrical Plug
- Instructions not included
⚠️WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within our products
and services are the property of their respective trademark holders. These
trademark holders are not affiliated with us, our products, or our website.
They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
This Product is intended for off-road use only. We cannot be held liable if the product is used in conjunction with any vehicle on U.S. or Canadian roads or highways or in any other jurisdiction where the Product would not meet safety or emission standards, as specified by that jurisdiction. The person, individual or entity that purchases or installs or uses the Product in a vehicle, (the “Customer” or “you”) in any situation, assumes any liability arising from any negligent, grossly negligent, reckless, willful or wanton use of the Product in a manner not explicitly ascribed or condoned by the Company.