Shars .030" .03" Precision Black Dial Test Indicator 0-15-0 .0005" Graduation
This item has been shown 0 times.
Shars .030" .03" Precision Black Dial Test Indicator 0-15-0 .0005" Graduation:
.030" BLACK DIAL TEST INDICATOR .0005"Product Code 303-3203B Product description
- Range: .030"
- .080" ball diameter.
- Grade: .0005"
- Accuracy: .0005"
- Reading: 0-15-0
- Face Dia. 1-1/4"
Primarily used for machine set-up but are often used for general production purposesProduct Feature
- All pinions are mounted in an isolated assembly completely separate from outer body to maintain highest accuracies
- Main body are made from high quality brass in satin chrome finish for long product life
- Crucial parts are made of special non-magnetic material to have high resistance to magnetism and yield high point of the contact lever use miniature ball bearing construction to improve sensitivity and reliability
- 180 Swiveling and two directional functions
- Dovetails top, front, and back mounting allows this indicator to be read in both horizontal and vertical position
- Contact point with automatic reversal
- Caroffere Contact Mounted
- Black dial face with anti-glare finish; indicator dial always rotates clockwise (whether measuring over or under) to eliminate plus or minus confusion
- 2 dovetail clamps 3/8 & 5/32
We also offer these other color faces of premium quality dial test indicators in our store:White Face Dial Test Indicator (p/n 303-3203)
Yellow Face Dial Test Indicator (p/n 303-3203Y)
Also see the great deal on sizes: Large Face .0005"/.0001" test indicators at My store
All Available to Ship NOW! at Fixed Prices
If you need to speak to a sales person feel free to call. We are open Monday through friday 8:30 to 5:00 est. Phone: 1-630-443-3244
Please direct any questions to our Message Box.
click here to visit my store now SHIPPING: UPS Ground
Buyer pays ACTUAL UPS shipping & insurance, and a $2.00 handling fee for this item to be shipped to all states within the continental United States. Hawaii, Alaska & and other United States Territories will ship via USPS. Canada will pay actual shipping costs plus duty fees via USPS.
We can combine other sales or store items to save on shipping. You may ask for freight cost before buying tools. Shipment will be made the same day as your payment is received and an UPS tracking number will be email to you.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and E-Check on PayPal.com
Illinois resident adds 8% sales tax.
If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped, buyer understands that the product will be repaired or replaced at seller's discretion, and be given a reasonable amount of time. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. All shipping and handling fees will not be returned in any case.Any questions regarding our tools, feel free to email us at our Message Box. click here to visit my store now *image shown is black and white indicator*