Shars 1" High Precision Dial Indicator .0005 Agd 2 Graduation Lug Back New
This item has been shown 25192 times.
Shars 1" High Precision Dial Indicator .0005 Agd 2 Graduation Lug Back New:
SHARS 1" HIGH PRECISION DIAL INDICATOR .0005" AGD 2 GRADUATION TRAVEL LUG BACK NEWProduct Code 303-3112 Product description
- Measuring Range:0-1"
- Graduations: 0.0005"
- Reading 0-50
- Lug Back: 1/4" Holes
- Dial Diameter: 2-3/8"
- Stem Diameter: 3/8"
- Accuracy (1st 2.5 Rev): +/- 0.0005"
- Accuracy (Overall): +/- 0.002"
- Accuracy meets or exceeds ANSI specifications. AGD 2 standards
- Main movement gears are made from high quality brass with resistance to wear and rust
- Spindle rack and contact points are made of hardened stainless steel, case is made from forged brass
- Tolerance Markers. Rotating Bezel with clamp is making easy to set up measuring range.
- Easy to read aluminum dial face with anti-glare finish
Interchangeable contact point with 4-48 thread.
- Reverse Counter
We also have 15 differentMagnetic Base, you can pick fromour store.Please see the following pages 166, 167, 168.
We haveother indicators available atMy Available to Ship NOW! at Fixed PricesSHIPPING: UPS Ground
Buyer pays ACTUAL UPS shipping & insurance, and a $3.00 handling fee for this item to be shipped to all states within the continental United States. Hawaii, Alaska & and other United States Territories will ship via USPS. Canada will pay actual shipping costs plus duty fees via USPS.
We can combine other sales or store items to save on shipping. You may ask for freight cost before buying tools. Shipment will be made the same day as your payment is received and an UPS tracking number will be email to you.
We accept : VISA, MasterCard and E-Check on PayPal.com
Illinois resident adds 8% sales tax.
If the item stated as brand new is found defective on arrival or incorrect item was shipped, buyer understands that the product will be repaired or replaced at seller's discretion, and be given a reasonable amount of time. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Warranties are offered by the manufacturer and will be honored by the manufacturer. All shipping and handling fees will not be returned in any case.