Shelby Gt500 Media Launch Kit - Hand Signed By Carroll Shelby
This item has been shown 74 times.
Shelby Gt500 Media Launch Kit - Hand Signed By Carroll Shelby:
SHELBY MUSTANG GT500 PRESS KIT SIGNED BY CARROLL SHELBY
ATTENTION GT500 OWNERS! You are offerding on a limited edition 2007 SHELBY GT500 PRESS KIT
From the public debut at the New York Auto Show on 3/25/05.
This press kit and CD was only made available to a handful of select media and Ford executives at the NY debut on 3/25/05 and was never made available to the general public.
As an added bonus, also included are:
- 8 professional-quality 4” x 6” printed photographs to document the unveiling of the GT500 at this monumental event (sample shown)
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an incredible collectible package from the 2005 NY Auto Show debut of the limited edition 2007 GT500 Shelby Mustang. Included in the sale is a media kit (18-page full color brochure) including a CD produced and distributed by Ford/SVT/Shelby. This CD is packed with more than 65 professional/studio photographs, sound clips, videos and much, much more.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to own a piece of history. If you have already bought one of these limited-edition Shelbys or have plans to buy one in the future this is a must have piece of documentation for car shows!
The media CD includes:
- Feature stories
- Quick specs
- Full specs
- Video #1: (2:30 minutes) Carroll Shelby reviews the GT500 clay model with SVT executives at Ford’s Design Studio. He then takes to the test track at the Dearborn proving Grounds to drive one of the GT500 prototypes.
- Video #2: (1:52 minutes) Carroll Shelby explains how he got his start in the automotive industry and built a relationship with Ford Motor Company.
- Video #3: (3:25 minutes) Carroll Shelby talks about his history with Ford and the future of the new Shelby Cobra GT500.
- Video #4: (3:14 minutes) Carroll Shelby talks about his racing experience and building of Shelby Mustangs.
- Ford unveiled the most powerful factory-built Mustang in history, slated for production in 2006. The Shelby Cobra GT500 is the produce of collaboration between performance car legend Carroll Shelby and the Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT). Shelby reprises has role as senior advisor to the engineering team, first established during the Ford GT development program. Carroll Shelby recently put the prototype through its paces on Ford’s test track in Dearborn, Michigan. The eight (8) sound clips are from the day.
Photography (65 professionally taken high resolution images of:
- Historical racing (i.e. Lemans, Carroll Shelby, Jerry Titus, etc.)
- Current racing (i.e. Boy Racer’s first win in 2005 at Daytona, GT-R concept, etc.)
Buyer pays $15 shipping and handling, including insurance.