Sks For When The Zombies Come Second Amendment Military Rifle Iron-on Patch Usa
This item has been shown times.
Sks For When The Zombies Come Second Amendment Military Rifle Iron-on Patch Usa:
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE EMBROIDERED SHIRT/JACKET PATCH/APPLIQUE.
Great for your jacket or carry bag
4 Inch with Iron-on Backing
The SKS is a Soviet semi-automatic rifle chambered for the 7.62x39mm round, designed in 1943 by Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov. Its complete designation, SKS-45, is an initialism for Samozaryadnyj Karabin sistemy Simonova, 1945 (Russian: Самозарядный карабин системы Симонова, 1945; Self-loading Carbine of (the) Simonov system, 1945), or SKS 45. In the early 1950s, the Soviets took the SKS carbine out of front-line service and replaced it with the AK-47; however, the SKS remained in second-line service for decades. It is still used as a ceremonial arm today. The SKS was widely exported, and was also produced by some former Eastern Bloc nations as well as China, where it was designated the "Type 56", East Germany as the Karabiner S and in North Korea as the "Type 63". The SKS is currently popular on the civilian surplus market in many countries, including the United States. It was one of the first weapons chambered for the 7.62x39mm M43 round, which was also used later in the AK-47.
Fast Shipping to Canada, AUSTRALIA, UK, France, Germany and Europe
- Position the patch on the item. Cover with a fairly damp towel.
- Place the hot steam iron on the towel for 5-20 seconds.
- Remove then check to make sure the edges are attached.
- If this item will have heavy use, sew the edges so it will not separate
PLEASE READ THE PAYMENT SECTION IN THIS LISTING FOR PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED!
USE "PAY NOW" TO PROCESS ALL sales AND ACCEPTED PAYMENT TYPES (FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS, WAIT UNTIL YOU FINISH). THE AUTOMATED End of sale Notice IS YOUR REQUIRED NOTIFICATION FROM ME (I will answer all email questions ASAP only).
IS YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION UP TO DATE?!
You will be notified automatically when you item is mailed.
Check your "My " for order status and shipping notifications.
We us USPS (United States Postal Service) only, tracking or Priority mail is our option, all orders are first class mail.
- International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.