Sog Seal Pup Tactical M37-n Knife With Nylon Sheath - Full Tang And Combo Edge For Sale> SOG Seal Pup Tactical M37-N Knife With Nylon Sheath - Full Tang and Combo Edge
After surviving one of the most extensive test and evaluation programs ever undertaken by the U.S. Government, including knives from most U.S. cutlery manufacturers, the SOG SEAL Knife triumphed. The SEALs are one of the most specialized elite military groups in the world today. SEALs must undergo one of the most rigorous training programs devised to produce the consummate warrior.
Only a select few endure and earn the right to wear the SEAL Trident on their uniform. The SEAL knife evaluation program included: tip breaking stress, blade breaking limit, sharpness, edge retention, handle twist off force, two week salt water immersion tests, gasoline and acetylene torch resistance, chopping, hammering, prying, penetration tests, cutting six different types of rope and line, plus an intense hands-on competition in the field.
The high performance SEAL Pup from SOG Specialty Knives and Tools carries on the tradition of supplying the world's elite military forces. It features a straight-edged powder coated blade with a long cutting edge, ergonomic handle with deeper finger grooves, and added blade spine rasp for notching, filing, and thumb placement. It's complemented by a nylon carry sheath with accessory pouch. All SOG products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser.Cryogenic Heat Treatment
SOG's unique cryogenic heat treatment process increases the toughness and wear resistance of our blades. Taking the knife slowly down in temperature to less than -300 degrees F and then back to room temperature. This stress relieves the material on an atomic level and increases overall strength as well as edge retention. Knife edges stay sharp longer with significantly less micro-fracturing and edge-chipping.
Caring for Your Fixed Blade Knife
Keeping your knife clean, dry, oiled and sharp are the primary defenses against corrosion, wear, and potential injury. Be sure to clean the blade and handle after each use--however, do not soak your knife in water. A mild solution of soap and water should remove any dirt and debris that may have accumulated during use (avoid harsh detergents such as laundry or dish soap, and chlorine products).
After cleaning or after exposure to moisture be sure to completely dry your knife blade and handle, taking special care with any sensitive handle materials. Use a soft cotton cloth or chamois and a small amount of moisture-displacing oil (such as WD-40 or 3-in-1), on the blade only, to prevent water spots and oxidation from forming. Fingerprints and weather are the primary causes of rusting or corrosion on a knife blade. To keep your knife looking its best, SOG recommends that you give your blade a light coat of oil after each cleaning, and prior to long term storage.Specifications Blade length 4.75 x 0.16 inches Overall length 9 inches Weight 5.4 ounces Steel AUS-8 Edge Partially serrated HRC 56-57 Finish Powder coated Handle Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) scored with grip lines What's in the Package
M37 SEAL Pup fixed blade knife, Nylon Carry Sheath with accessory pouch , Lifetime SOG Warranty
Home | About Us | Shipping Policies | Return Policy | Contact Us Shipping Policies
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe quality shipping.
• We ship UPS/USPS/FedEx depending on your location and the shipping method you have chosen.
• Most shipments are sent out within 1 business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise in the listing.
• Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders will be shipped out to the shipping address provided by .
• Packages are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Transit time varies and depends on the carrier, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by carriers.
• Shipping time by is estimated and not guaranteed and is subject to change especially during peak periods.
• Orders shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or Alaska may not select the Free Shipping option for this item, if free shipping is selected for one of these destinations we reserve the right to cancel your order.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns should be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact our Customer Support by Messages and you will be assigned an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return.
•10% restocking fee will apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we recieve your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
We take joy in helping you get the gear you want at at the price you need!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
You can contact via message using the "ask a question" link below. (Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a response, response time may change during peak periods.)
or you can call Altatac Customer Service at (323)-402-6554 Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm PST excluding holidays
• Please note that most of the product images and description are provided to us by the manufacturer and sometimes do not represent the exact color, size, style or other option of the actual item. /span>
This item has been shown 0 times.