Sog Trident Tactical Folding Knife Partially Serrated Black Tini Pocket Clip Tf1
This item has been shown 3 times.
Sog Trident Tactical Folding Knife Partially Serrated Black Tini Pocket Clip Tf1:
SOG Trident Tactical Folding Knife Partially Serrated Black TiNi Pocket Clip TF1
Blending elements from the Bowie, Tomcat, SEAL Pup, and Flash Series knives, SOG Specialty Knives and Tools has created a new breed of folding knife: the TF-1 Trident Knife with partially-serrated blade and black TiNi coating. Designed for use by Navy SEALs, the TF-1 features SOG's grooved handle, which allows you to cut heavy cord and cable without having to open the specially designed blade. The TF-1's blade is easy to open and features Arc-Actuator technology, which helps the blade lock more strongly and release more easily.
SOG Assisted Technology Increases Speed, Safety, and Usability
Fast, safe, single-handed opening makes SOG Trident Series knives incredibly easy to handle in a wide variety of situations. When you go to unfold the TF-1's blade, SOG's proprietary S.A.T. (SOG Assisted Technology) takes over. High-tension coil springs propel the blade open, so you can easily access it with just one hand.
S.A.T. knives offer security and peace of mind with their locking mechanisms that are stronger, more reliable, and easier to access than other knives'. For Trident Series knives, this means the blade is held in place with a reliable piston lock that can be quickly released with a sliding button. An additional safety lock offers extra security when the blade is closed, and for easy reference, the lock switch shows red when the knife is ready to be opened.
Cryogenic Heat Treatment and TiNi Coating
Guarantee a Sharp, Durable Blade
The TF-1 offers a full, 3.75-inch, AUS8 stainless steel blade that has undergone SOG's patented Cryogenic Heat Treatment process, which ensures that this blade will stay sharp over the long haul. This intensive process takes more than 48 hours and involves slowly reducing the blade's temperature to less than -300 degrees Fahrenheit, then slowly heating the blade to room temperature. The stress created by this process strengthens the steel on an atomic level and increases the blade's overall durability and edge retention.
In addition to having undergone the Cryogenic Heat Treatment Process, this knife is coated in proprietary titanium nitride (TiNi), of the toughest coatings that can be applied to steel. TiNi boasts extreme hardness, is exceptionally scratch and peel resistant, helps increase steel's longevity, and ensures low reflectivity.
Ergonomic, Lightweight Design Ensures Comfortable Use
Even if your blade is sharp, it's hard to make precise cuts if your knife doesn't fit comfortably in your hand. That's why this knife's handle is ergonomically contoured. Crafted from tough, glass-reinforced Zytel, the handle is well-balanced and features SOG's unique Digi-Grip texturing, a feature that gives you gripping power where you need it most. Additionally, SOG's grooved handle allows you to cut heavy cord and cable without having to open the blade.
At just 3.6 ounces, this folding knife is lightweight and easy to carry. A reversible, bayonet-mounted clip extends from the back of the handle, allowing the knife to sit low in your pocket for the most discreet carry possible. The removable clip is easily switched for right/left hand-carry.
This knife is backed by a lifetime warranty that protects against defects in manufacturing and materials.
About SOG: Strong, Innovative Specialty Tools
SOG originally stood for Studies and Observation Group, an elite joint services military group designed to handle covert operations during the Vietnam War. SOG Specialty Knives & Tools was founded in the spirit of this elite group and became the first knife manufacturer to offer an expanded line that included fixed blades, folding knives, and multipurpose tools.
Each SOG product is created by company Founder and Chief Engineer, Spencer Frazer. Known for their uncompromising style and performance, these knives and tools showcase innovation, dependability, and a unique, futuristic style that has garnered awards and recognition worldwide. SOG products have also won favor among law enforcement, military, and industrial customers that rely on their tools to perform flawlessly in the toughest, most adverse conditions.
What's in the Box
TF-1 Trident pocket knife with partially-serrated black TiNi coated blade and reversible bayonet pocket clip.
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe quality shipping.
• We ship UPS/USPS/FedEx depending on your location and the shipping method you have chosen.
• Most shipments are sent out within 1 business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise in the listing.
• Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders will be shipped out to the shipping address provided by .
• Packages are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Transit time varies and depends on the carrier, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by carriers.
• Shipping time by is estimated and not guaranteed and is subject to change especially during peak periods.
• Orders shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or Alaska may not select the Free Shipping option for this item, if free shipping is selected for one of these destinations we reserve the right to cancel your order.
• We offer a 30 day return policy on all items. (unless stated otherwise in the listing)
• All returns must be in original condition and must include the original packaging and content in tact.
• Returns should be packed in proper packaging to avoid damage to the item or it original packaging.
• For any return request please contact our Customer Support by Messages and you will be assigned an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return.
•10% restocking fee will apply.
• Please allow 3-5 business days after we recieve your package to process your return.
• Any returns that violate this return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back at customers expense.
We take joy in helping you get the gear you want at at the price you need!
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
You can contact via message using the "ask a question" link below. (Please allow 1-3 business days to receive a response, response time may change during peak periods.)
or you can call Altatac Customer Service at (323)-402-6554 Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm PST excluding holidays
• Please note that most of the product images and description are provided to us by the manufacturer and sometimes do not represent the exact color, size, style or other option of the actual item. /span>