Solid Sterling Silver 1966 Rare Straw Cocktail Stirrer Mixer Spoon Tiffany Style
This item has been shown 0 times.
Solid Sterling Silver 1966 Rare Straw Cocktail Stirrer Mixer Spoon Tiffany Style:
STERLING SILVER HALLMARKED STRAW SPOON
A fine English hallmarked 1966 sterling silver straw spoon designed in the Tiffany & Co. style.
HALLMARKS:London, STERLING fineness 92.5% MAKERIsrael Freeman & Son Ltd
PERIOD:Mid 20th century
DIMENSION: 21.5cm long
CONDITION: Excellent condition with no damage. Beautiful item.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:We only sell genuine antiques.We always combine multiple purchases to reduce postage. And we provide no-hassle full refund if you are not happy with the item.CUSTOMER SERVICE align="left" style="text-align: center;">
Antique Silver Buying Tips & Avoiding Fakes and Forgeries:
- Hidden repairs of splits or cracks - Look for any swelling, variation in silver colour, and tiny bubbles/pitting. These are always signs of a repair.
- Cast Fakes - Poor craftsmanship, blurry hallmarks, lack of definition of pattern, lack of warm patina may be an indication of reproduction by modern casting.
- Cast sets of a single item - Carefully check the spacing, alignment and orientation of the hallmarks of the set by placing the marks side by side, compare also any scratch marks, if they are exactly the same size, position and depth, they are reproduction cast from the same Change of Use - e.g. Period and pattern should match; Mote spoons converted from teaspoons; Insertion of old marks on a modern piece; A complete set of an impossible-to-assemble rare patterns, are all pitfalls to watch out for.
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast and low postage to UK and worldwide.
- Full refund given. Please return the item within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
If you like this item, please visit our shop for more quality silver
Add us as a favourite and let us inform you of similar items