Sorbothane Turntable Mat Vibration Isolation Rubber Pad
This item has been shown 22631 times.
Sorbothane Turntable Mat Vibration Isolation Rubber Pad:
Made in the USA, Genuine Sorbothane formula.
Very easy to make yourself a high quality turntable mat. Simply use a pen to mark around an album then use scissors to cut along line, use an x-acto blade or small knife to cut the center hole and that's it. Finished product will be equal to high dollar mats.Sorbothane is a proprietary visco-elastic polymer which is a very effective acoustic damper and absorber. With a very high damping coefficient it combines shock absorption, good memory, vibration isolation and vibration damping characteristics. While many other materials exhibit one of these characteristics, Sorbothane combines all of them in a stable material with a long fatigue life over a very wide temperature range.
Great for all your vibration isolation needs. Audio, video, computer equipment, motors, etc.
The sheet or pad is 12x12 inch (305x305mm) and .125 inch (3.2mm) thick but will squish down with weight. These have a 50 durometer density which is soft and slightly sticky to the touch. It can be cut with scissors into smaller or different shapes. The pad has a protective plastic cover on both sides which you can remove before using.
This material may feel a bit sticky from its high plasticizer content. Most finishes are completely unaffected but plasticizers can migrate into some paints, varnish or wood. Most people don't use anything, but a small piece of felt or plastic can prevent any possible problems. A couple of our products include a felt bottom and we also sell felt in our store.
It's not easy for us to suggest what will work best for your application, picking the density and form may take some experimentation.
Please see our storefordifferent sizes, densities, shapes and quantities.
- If you feel we deserve anything less than positive response and 5 stars, please let us know beforehand so that we may correct or explain the problem. charges sellers for anything less than 5 stars and positive response, neutral response is NOT neutral anymore.
- You "should" receive an email with tracking or confirmation numbers once we ship your package. Your PayPal or transaction should also have the number as well if you need it later.
- If you have any special package request, like "marked as" or item value, it's best to add a note to your PayPal payment. We'll do our best for any request. We have no control over your country'stax system but can mark the package any way you like.
- We answer ALL questions, if you do not get a response within a reasonable amount of time, please remember it may be the weekend, or we did not get your email. Many times spam filters, or various other email problems can cause them to get lost, messages coming to us or going back to you.
- We leave response in batches and only if you left some, so it may take some weeks before we leave it.
- Outside USA shipments, All packages get USPS 'shipment sent' confirmation.
- PLEASE do not use dispute system to ask a simple question.
- PLEASE reference your or PayPal transactions for tracking info.
See Mr Rebates for 1% off any purchase