Superb Antique Late Victorian Solid Silver Helmet Shape Cream/ Milk Jug, 1898. For Sale
SUPERB ANTIQUE LATE VICTORIAN SOLID SILVER HELMET SHAPE CREAM/ MILK JUG, 1898.
FOR SALE TODAY
A SUPERB ANTIQUE LATE VICTORIAN SOLID SILVER HELMET SHAPE CREAM/ MILK JUG
Maker - ROBERTS & BELK - SHEFFIELD 1898 -
silver weight 66 grams
A very nice quality hallmarked solid silver sauce boat.
Well made with nice fluted helmet shaped body, strap handle, fine gilded interior, good clear makers and hallmarks, in Overall excellent original condition.
There is size is 75mm (3.0") tall x 102mm (4.0") wide .
Total weight 66 grams .
Very nice item to add to your collection.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW MY OTHERS LISTINGS
I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO FROM MY PHOTOS, PLEASE STUDY THEM AS THEY ARE PRETTY ACCURATE
If you require more information or have any questions about an itemplease contact me and I will try tohelp
REASONABLE STARTING PRICE WITH
PLEASE REMEMBER,MY ITEMS ARE ANTIQUE AND / OR USED ITEMS, SO THERE WILL INEVITABLY BE SOME MARKS FROM AGE AND WEAR.
Postage For the UK £6.95 -- Special Delivery.
Overseas buyers please contact me for postage costs.
1. If you are the wining buyer please pay within 5 days of the sale ending.
2. UK buyers can choose to pay by, Paypal, Cheque, Postal Order or by direct bank transfer.
(Please note: If paying by Cheque your goods willnotbe dispatched until the Cheque has cleared)
3. Overseas buyers please pay by, Paypal or by BACS transfer.
SHIPPING INFORMATION1. Your goods will be dispatched once your payment has been received and cleared.
2. I always endeavour to dispatch your goods within 3 days of cleared payment, the only exception to this is when a courier is being used this can sometimes take a little longer to arrange.
3. All goods are carefully and securely wrapped prior to dispatch and where ever possible we will re-cycle packaging materials to lesson the impact on the Environment.
4. Postage and packaging cost are always kept as low as is practicable, it is never our intention to make a profit from this part of the transaction.
5. Sometimes with high value items it will be necessary to include extra insurance in the shipping cost, this is done to protect both the buyer and the seller.
Terms of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
If an item offered for sale has been misrepresented or not as described we will give you a full refund including your return postage costs.
If however you have decided you just don't want the item and wish to return it, then it must be returned within 7 days of receiving the item and in the same condition it arrived in. Once it has been returned you will receive a full refund butnotthe cost of the return postage.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We have been buying, selling and dealing in Antiques and Collectables for many years now and over that time have gained a great deal of knowledge but like most people we don't profess to be the font of all knowledge so at times we will make errors! If you see errors in our listings we would be only to happy to hear from you so we may correct any mistakes and learn a little ourselves.
If we can be of help in any way or if you wish to know more about the item you are thinking of buying please do not hesitate in contacting me through the 'contact seller' on the listing page.
HOW TO CONTACT USIf you wish to contact us please do so through the 'Ask a question' or the 'contact the seller' on the listing page.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Superb Antique Late Victorian Solid Silver Helmet Shape Cream/ Milk Jug, 1898.:
Solid Silver Cream Jug 1899 James Deakin & Sons 150 Grams 24 Hr Special
Solid Silver Georgian Milk Jug Approx 1796 125 Grams
A George Iii Sterling Silver Cream Jug. London Circa 1800's
Stylish George V Solid Silver Sugar And Cream Jug - 235g - Birm. 1930
Wonderful Antique American Hunt Silver Sterling 644 Milk Jug
Wonderful Large Antique Dutch Silver Milk Jug
Fine Old Hawkes Crystal Mallard Etch & Sterling Silver Cocktail Pitcher W/ Stir
Antique Solid Silver Mounted Glass Carafe Or Jug Hallmarked Birmingham 1915
Exquisite Sterling Silver Cream Jug Assayed Birmingham C1966 Makers J G Ltd
A Sterling Silver Cream Jug.of Baluster Form. Sheffield 1963.by Poston Products