Superb Art Nouveau Design Royal Doulton Lambeth Ware Stoneware Vase 1893
This item has been shown 0 times.
Superb Art Nouveau Design Royal Doulton Lambeth Ware Stoneware Vase 1893:
SUPERB ART NOUVEAU DESIGN ROYAL DOULTON LAMBETH WARE STONEWARE VASE 1893
Up for sale is this
ROYAL DOULTON LAMBETH WARE STONEWARE VASE
- SUPERB ART NOUVEAU DESIGN 1893 -
As the photos show, this is a really lovely example but alas it is not perfect and so is being sold as seen.
The neck of the vase has been off and reglued, there is a fleck of glaze missing from the join. On the underside of the lip there is a big chip with a little fleck off the top rim.
Measures 10inches high, 2.5inches wide at base and top.
It has the full 'Doulton' marking to it along with the number 5520 which dates it to 1893. There are the initials 'LB' also impressed together with what looks like 'gpf'.
Please see all photos (apologies for any reflection).
My customer service is of paramount importance to me as a Business Seller so please take a moment to read the below points prior to offerding.
1) I will post within five working days after receiving cleared payment, however quicker posting is usually available so please ask if required, otherwise I will assume my timescale quoted is acceptable.
2) I pack using only new boxes, new bubble and new packing peanuts and as a result there is an additional small charge for this included within my P & P costs quoted within the listing (this ranges from £1 - £3.00) per parcel). The charge is not me making further profit, simply ensuring that the goods I sell have the best chance possible of arriving with you in the same condition. My response comments are testament to this so please take the opportunity to review these and ensure you are happy with my trading conditions as I will not compromise on the high standard I maintain, thank you.
3) All UK posting is sent via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded (the 95p is included in P & P quoted), for tracking purposes only. Any item considered an antique will not be insured according to the Royal Mail. Further postal options are available (e.g. Special Delivery) and I am happy to meet your specific requirements.
4) Overseas shipping is via either Airmail International Signed For or Airsure (whichever is applicable to your shipping country). This ensures full tracking facility and is in the cost quoted within the listing.I have been forced to apply this method of shipping overseas in order to comply with Sellers Protection.
5) Upon receipt of your parcel if there are any problems please do not hesitate to contact me prior to leaving response to ensure such problems can be resolved. I am a professional providing a high standard of service.
6) Please don't forget to leave me response. As mentioned, I pride myself on providing a high standard of customer service and as a business on your response is important to both me and other potential buyers. Thank you.- Thanks for looking -