Superb Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Fancy Large Christmas Or Necklace Ornament
This item has been shown 295 times.
Superb Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Fancy Large Christmas Or Necklace Ornament:
FineThings4sale - Family parts with a few treasures... things we liked - - Stunning Top QualityAntique Kitchen wares - Old Copper Cookware - Sterling Holloware- Especially Nice Silverplate - OUR FAMILY ESTATE USED ITEMS / FINE OBJECTS D'ART/ COLLECTION OFFERED ON . You too, should invest in FineThings!
Check ourother items add us to your favorite sellers, as this year we mustemptya family storage locker of things. Many more Sterling and Silverplate items to be listed.
This is the lot on thateverySilver Collector Desires -
SUPERB REED & BARTON STERLING SILVER FANCY LARGE Christmas or NECKLACE ORNAMENT
This could be placed on the tree or on a chain to be worn -Grand-RareClassic- Patternmade byReed & Barton Beautifully crafted with good heft these pieceswere made to last. No longer made, these will be passed along for generations to use.
In this listing, we offeranother portionof my mother's large collection ofOlderSilver Serving Holloware for a serious collector/host. on this lot, so offer now or grab it first with Buy It Now option. View ourmultiple pictures to judge the quite nice condition. All items being sold by us have been used, but these very high-end, older, Gorham silverplated items were made to last for generations. All thiswasstored away and next owner will get to polish 'em up more or have professionally polished if desired. They come froma silver collection that I just pulled out ofstorage in the attic amassed by my mother & grandmother.
NOTHING IN THIS COLLECTION HAS MONOGRAM or any other personalization.
Older Heavy Top Great value to get all this together, save on shipping etc.Good to Very Fine Estate Used condition.Everything looks good!
A truesilver /sterlingperson will like to have this collectionforparty time, this year! Collector's items, yet eminently appropriate for contemporary use. Final two pictures show more of the stuff we are selling on this year.
Parentswere serious about entertaining in a way I am not. My family invested in quality items for gracious living.
SPECIAL OFFER --- offer NOW - IF THIS LOT FAILS TO SELL THIS WEEK, WE WILL RELIST &NOT OFFER FREE SHIPPING WHEN RELISTED. The box above with price will have shipping cost if you missed the first listing.
IMPORTANT - We are not online at all times and offers made near close of listing might be missed. This is not an sale and you will have best chance if offer is made earlier.
Lots of Really Great Stunning items toadd to your collection. Starting each lot at very reasonable prices.
Please review picture(s) for condition etc. Not new, but Used Good Estate Condition with expected use on treasuredold items. No Monogramsor Removals not noted-Some hand washing/polishing needed! Vintage heirloom quality, these were used for 30+ years for entertaining, as the itemswere acquired post World War II. This is an outstanding, truly versatile,group/set of good weight/heft, elegant pattern. offer based on info above, but know these were from a very good collection of very fine household goods that were well taken care of.
No major flaws or damages not mentioned, expectgeneral marks, spots, scratches,wear and patina commensurate with age and use of treasured serverware/flatware used for special meals/holidays.All thishas been stored away in the box for many years and a simple cleaning/polishing will make it look even more elegant on your table.Most or all hosts would feel quite comfortable using this when entertaining the most special guests in your home.
Please reviewother listings now & later... Silver - MoreGorhamChantilly (other family sets/collection) and very good quality estate things from Grandparent's cottage. Last two pictures posted in this listing give an idea of the collection we are listing on .
Check ourother items add us to your favorite sellers,this year we mustemptya family storage locker of things. More Sterling & Silverplate items to be listed.
You must include your full shipping address with your PayPal payment. Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak We check my email every night for questions, so please email any questions and we'll be pleased to answer them.
2. All sales are final. No returns, refunds or adjustments. If in doubt, don't offer before getting answers from us.
3. We accept PayPal only. Really. If you offer please know, that through PayPal.com - you - can select to pay by check or credit card. We no longer accept mailed payments.
4. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful offer. As the winning buyer, you are liable to pay for all items you won at sale. You must complete the payment immediately. Failure to do so within 3 days could result in cancellation of the sale and a negative posting to your account.
5. Shipping will be Priority Mail by United States Postal Service, excepting books (media mail) and extra large items (UPS or other carrier/service as selected by seller). We will ship within one week of the finish of the sale.
6. CONDITION: Every attempt is made to describe any damage or faults honestly & accurately. Please ask BEFORE offerding if you require further clarification. A offer will taken as an indication that the condition of the item understood & accepted.
7. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer must contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary paperwork to help buyer with his/her claim. We pack carefully and this has never been an issue.
8. Any condition statement is a courtesy to a buyer, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a expert's statement of fact. We're sharing 'estate items' generally older antiques and we shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.