Set 12 Antique Sterling Silver Hallmarked Corn On Cob Picks Holders Vtg 116 G
This item has been shown 0 times.
Set 12 Antique Sterling Silver Hallmarked Corn On Cob Picks Holders Vtg 116 G:
It's Not About OUR Stars, Its About YOUR Satisfaction!
For your consideration is this set ov 12 sterling silver corn pick holders. They are in the image of an ear of corn. Each is hallmarked, "STERLING".
They measure 3" tall.
The handles are made of sterling silver and the picks are a plated metal alloy.
The handles are in very good condition. Some of the spears have plate loss resulting in minor rust spots.
116.2 total grams.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR OTHER ITEMS ON THE sale BLOCK!
Buyer has 8 days from sale's end to pay. After 4 days of sale's end, a case will be opened and you will be notified. You will have an aditional 4 days to pay. After 8 days from sale's end, we re-list the item.
Contact us if you need more time. We will hande each request case by case.
We Always discount combined shipping!
Multiple Items Winners: If you choose to pay prior to receiving an invoice, check the math. If you do not see a shipping discount, wait for your invoice.
We always accept customer pickup with two locations to choose from. Please contact us for local pickup payment terms prior to offerding.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
Our inventory is thoroughly cleaned and inspected prior to listing. However, we leave any restoration up to the buyer. Most of our customers claim our items to be "Better Than Described". We never want you to be disappointed.
- Returns limited to: Item Significantly Not As Described or items damaged in transit.
- Time limits: Communication must take place with in two days of receipt validated by USPS delivery confirmation.
- Refund type: Full Refund; Sorry but we do not give Partial Refunds.
- Shipping Returned Items:
- Pottery or Glass: Broken glass or pottery is easy to detect. Shake the box gently. If you hear the sound of broken glass, DO NOT OPEN THE BOX AND CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and we will give you further instructions.
- Returned items must be shipped in the original box it came in.
- A digital photo of damaged or Not as Described items will need to be provided prior to our investigation. Otherwise, your item will not qualify for a return/refund.
We are saleeers. More than often, our starting price is less than what we pay for an item.
We never shift our shipping expenses into the starting price in the guise of "Free shipping". Calculated shipping benefits everyone; it is a practice that we are risking our necks to preserve.
You don't like the shipping cost? We don't either. Always consider the total cost, and you will find our prices are very competitive.
Unfortunately, this is not my day job. Any and all questions will be answered after 6:00 PM.
We are in the Central Timezone.
Call us, it you would like: 713.882.2558.