Set (2) Vintage Oriental Wood Carved Figural Foo Dog Ancient Relic Temple Statue For Sale50+ Items Each Week ~ All Items Start at $0.99
~ Up For offer: ~
~ * ~
Estate Fresh Pair ~ Display like they are Ancient Relics
(2) Antique Wood Carved Foo Dog Statues
This is an Interesting looking Pair of Antique Oriental Foo Dogs featuring a Heavily worn Painted & Gilted Finish with a Free Rolling Ball in the Mouth of Each Dog. Even with the heavily worn finish this Unique Pair Display very well and they may even look a bit nicer with a bit of a cleaning. Some of the worn finish looks to be Gold Gilt, some looks to be paint and some looks to be paper. All of it is worn with a top layer that almost looks like dirt. I'm not sure is these are meant to look like ancient relics that are straight out of the ground or is these have not been cared for very well. Either way they have a Fabulous Presence and a Unique Primitive Appeal. Clean them Up or Display them as they Sit and Show your Friends your Newly Dig Treasures!
Other than extreme wear to the finish there are one or two spots with a glue type residue that should clean up. They don't appear repaired.
Uniquely Worn Estate Fresh Pair ~ Ready for your Museum
8 1/2" Across
5 3/4" Deep
~ * ~
offer WITH CONFIDENCE
~MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ~
5 Tips for offerding on Our Items:
1) If you have Limited or Negative response or a History of not paying please contact us before placing a offer so we do not remove your offers.
2) If you have won an item and would like to offer on a 2nd item that ends on another day, please pay for the items as you go.
3) Please be Prepared to pay for your item ASAP. After 5 Business Days will automatically Open a Non-Paying buyer Case unless you have contacted us and made prior arrangements. (not common)
4) 90% of the Items that we sell are Antiques which means that they are not in 100% "just out of the box" Shiny new Condition.
5) Please Read our Entire Description.
~ * ~
WeList 50 Items Each Week.
Click Here To View Our Other sales
~ * ~
We are Out Picking the East Coast Weekly, So you don't have to!
This item has been shown 0 times.