Set 6 Early American Sterling Silver Chocolate Spoons
This item has been shown 345 times.
Set 6 Early American Sterling Silver Chocolate Spoons:
SET 6 EARLY AMERICAN STERLING SILVER LONG-HANDLED CHOCOLATE SPOONS
You are offerding on a set of six early American sterling silver long-handled chocolate spoons with a light vermeil (gold wash) to the bowls, which have an upturned detail where the bowl meets the undecorated stem. These spoons are about 5-3/8" in length. The stems are attached to the bowls (called the drop) in a way commonly seen the late 1700s to early 1800s. The rounded end of the handle turns down. These spoons are not monogrammed and have no damage. They are marked Sterling on the stem. They have a combined weight of 2.82 ozt.
Stuff You Should Read About How We Do Business:
- ~We are always happy to combine orders for shipping if we can.
- ~ Payment is due no later than 3 days after the close of the sale.
- ~We do notend sales early for offers.
- ~All our sales are no-reserve.
- ~We guarantee your satisfaction on all items we sell. If we have missed something, which does happen from time to time with the antique and vintage items we handle, we will always make it right.
- ~We will not misrepresent values on customs forms or call merchandise a "gift."Import duties and taxes are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price you have paid us. Please be aware that customs regulations may delay your receipt of the item.
- We offer both USPS and UPS shipping service--please select the best shipping option for you when you check out, as several are almost always offered.
offer With Confidence--I have 100% response on Purpose and Take Good Care of My Customers!