Ship's Anchor Lantern Oil Lamp Copper & Brass 13.5" Fresnel Lens Nautical Decor For Sale
Maritime Brass Anchor Lantern Oil Lamp 13.5"
Click to view supersized image
Brass & Copper Anchor Light Oil Lantern 13.5"
This Brass Anchor Light Lantern is brand new and is very skillfully hand made. It measures 13.5" inches tall.
This anchor oil lamp is modeled from an authentic ships anchor lantern. The lamp is fully operational and burns lamp oil. The lantern is constructed of solid brass, copper sheet and has a fresnel glass lens.
The handle is perfect for hanging on a bracket, tree branch or by rope, the handle also folds down so you can set the lantern on your table. This anchor lamp will stand the test of time and give you enjoyment for years to come.Ships at anchor display one or two white anchor lights (depending on the vessel's length) that can be seen from all directions. If two lights are shown then the forward light is higher than the aft one.
The Inland Rules specify that any vessel under 50 meters (164.1') at anchor must exhibit a white 360-degree light where it can be seen and have a two-mile visibility in most situations. Vessels less than 7 meters (23.9') must display anchor lights when anchored in or near a narrow channel, fairway, or anchorage, or where other vessels normally navigate.
A 360-degree white all-around light with two-mile visibility fulfills this requirement.
This beautiful classic and functional brass & copper anchor lamp is sure to become an interesting conversational addition to your nautical decor and is perfect lighting for a blackout or dinner party on your patio deck.
- Overall Size: 13.5" Height
- Lamp body size 11" height x 5" width (not including the handle & the brass fittings on the sides)
- Material: Solid brass, sheet copper & glass
- Molded name plaques
- Brass handle for hanging
- Fuel: Lamp Oil
- Made in India
More Sizes & Styles of Nautical Oil Lamps & Lanterns Are Available.
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse Capt.JimsCargo for more Nautical Oil Lamps & Lanterns, Old World Style Globes, Museum Quality Ship Models, XL Teak Ship Wheels, Mark V Diver Helmets and more...To browse more items - Click on the Logo below
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your buyers & buyers are to pay shipping.
- Your item will ship within 3 to 5 days of payment received confirmation. Items are shipped FedEx Ground, UPS Ground.
- Once your item has shipped a tracking number will be emailed to money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- Return within 14 days for a full refund (please contact me for a return authorization)
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.
This item has been shown times.