Ships Boat Steering Wheel Teak Wood 20" End Table Nautical Decor Furniture For Sale
SHIPS BOAT STEERING WHEEL TEAK WOOD END TABLE
Decorative Ship's Steering Wheel Teak End Table 20"
This nautical solid sheesham teak wood ships wheel end table is 20 inches high x 10 inches deep x 24 inches width. The center of the wheels are constructed of brass and the table surface is of solid sheesham teak.
What a salty addition this nautical ships wheel end table would make to your home decor! Ideal for a unique ship model or Mark V diving helmet display table!
A smaller 15" height Ships Wheel end table is available in CaptJimsCargo.
- Height: 20" inches
- Width: 24" inches
- Depth: approx 10" inches
- Construction: Handcrafted
- Material: Solid Seesham Teak
Many More Nautical Teak Wood Ships Boat Steering Wheel Items Are Available.
Please buy with confidence-100% money-back guarantee
Please browse CaptJimsCar-go for more Nautical Teak Ship Steering Wheel Decor, Nautical Brass Telescopes, Museum Quality Ship Models, Old World Style Globe Bars and more...
(close the new window to return to this item)!
- We accept PayPal (which includes Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and e-checks). Payment is expected within 7 days after sale closes. After that the item will be re listed.
- With ProPay we also accept credit cards Mastercard, Visa, Discover® & American Express®.
- Massachusetts residents will be charged a 6.25% sales tax.
- Winning buyers & buyers are to pay shipping.
- Your item will ship within 3 to 5 days of payment received confirmation. Items are shipped FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS. International or PO Box are shipped by US postal service.
- Once your item has shipped a tracking number will be emailed to money-back guarantee if not satisfied.
- Return within 14 days for a full refund (please contact me for a return authorization)
- This item was in stock at the time of listing. If this item should run out of stock you will be given the option of a full refund or use the messages system (Ask a Question, Contact Member) to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. This will assure that your message will be received.
This item has been shown times.