Siamese Cats 22kt Gp Teal Earrings & Multicolor Brooch Set 1990 Laurel Burch # 2
This item has been shown 18 times.
Siamese Cats 22kt Gp Teal Earrings & Multicolor Brooch Set 1990 Laurel Burch # 2:
My Siamese Cats Have been fun to collect! Now its time for me to sell!
New**** Bonus with this item****GP Brooch to Pendant Converter and 2 GP Chains. Can also be Worn as pendant with included bonus...see pictures Chains are GP costume Jewelry
... Laurel Burch, Rarely Sold as a set! 1980s "Siamese Cats" 22KT GP Enamel & Cloisonné Earrings! With Coordinating Brooch / Pin Set 1990s
• This Laurel Burch set is Beautiful Enamel & Cloisone 22 KT GP Outlines and backings ...12KT GF Hooks on Earrings. Circa 1990s
• Please read entire description. And see pictures
* 1 pair Earrings Face in EXCELLENT CONDITION Drop Dangle Hook Earrings Named "Siamese Cats" Charms are a match to Left Colored Teal cat on Brooch. The Earrings measure approx 2" from hooks x 3/4"
* Brooch / Pin Face & Back is in excellent condition. The stamps are light. Brooch is signed and Named "Siamese Cats" See pictures. Measuring a nice 3 inches by 2 5/8 inches. The Pin Features three vibrantly colored Cats sitting pretty! I would name these colors Teal, Raspberry, and Orange.
• Laurel Burch signature on the back with a copyright & Register mark. And the title collection words as described above and in pictures on backs of all three pieces.
• Due to lighting GP coloring in pictures shows less than it really is.
• Please see all STANDARD INFORMATION: ❤️❤️
• All measurements are approximate.
• All props (Crystals, figurines coins, extra jewelry not described, measuring devices, boxes, etc) are for photographic color size and perspective, and are not included in sale.
•All Items are sold as is.
•Please study pictures carefully and ask questions or ask for more pictures.
•No glaring chips or tarnish, tears, flaws, or stains are present unless otherwise described above.
•No returns No Refunds.
• Every attempt has been made for accurate description and photographs.
• If history on piece or manufacturer is available it will be at the bottom of this post. Please read!
• Fun and interesting facts are often provided!
• Buyer accepts responsibility.
• ❤️It is my hope beyond all, that this and every item in my boutique brings a smile! New and fun items every Do an user search or click on "More from this seller"
•❤️Be sure to click "Follow" so you can easily return for a quick peak any time!
❤️IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT PROMISED, A FULL REFUND WILL BE ISSUED UPON RETURN OF ITEM OR IF ITEM IS LOST PER STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS. ❤ENJOY YOUR NEW PURCHASE!
MORE ABOUT THE DESIGNER:
• Laurel Burch was an iconic American artist whose fanciful jewelry designs have been much loved for 40 years and are now retired.
• She was known for her abstract and creative designs during the Pop-Art era of the 1960’s and 1970’s. in San Francisco. And continued through the 1990s She was a stay at home mom, who developed her business out of her garage so she could spend time with her children.
• That little cottage industry grew into a fabulous jewelry and art business, and the artists popularity increased by leaps and bounds. Today we find Clothing, Jewelry, Textiles, Ceramics, and other pieces of her marvelous eye for color, shape, and beauty in nature.
• After 1980, Laurel's Jewelry, with Copyrights, were being produced in Taiwan for the Taiwaneese unique process of Cloisonné.
• Laurel traveled there to study and learn the process. (There basically are 3-Types of Jewelry Cloisonné: Opaque, Translucent & Matte. Opaque is rich & solid. Translucent lets the Light shine through, giving the piece depth and picks up colors you are wearing. Matte Cloisonne is softer and not shiny.)
• After some copyright infringements were settled on ten designs, with her original Taiwanese Partners, All LB gold plated cloisonné jewelry was then put under stringent quality control and exporting procedures in the United States. There are still some pieces of "cloned" cloisonné Laurel Burch out there. But the company tried to buy as much as possible of the unauthorized pieces back to take them off of the market.
• Laurel Burch died on September 13, 2007, aged 61, at her home in Novato, California, from complications of osteopetrosis, a rare and painful bone disease. She had suffered from this her entire life, enduring more than 100 bone fractures and many surgeries as a result.
• Her amazing gift and love for life and beauty, shines on in all her pieces of jewelry which are currently in high demand and very collectible. Their prices are expected to continue to rise.
That magical mystical jewelry art is sought after today by collectors and admirers just like you and I.
• Now is the time to purchase your favorite piece as it continues to increase in value.
• If you have never owned or worn Laurel Burch jewelry, you will love it for its exotic charm, whimsy, and hand finishing.
• Seasoned Laurel Burch fans will treasure having any piece or pair for your own. Sometimes, my purchases never make it to my store and my personal jewelry box is full of her love for for those researching keywords Cat feline cats kitten gato chat kittens felines earrings gold plating feline, housecat, kitty, moggy puss, pussy, pussycat, mouser, kit, kitten,alleycat, tabby, gib, tomcat,