Signed Faience "michel Caugant" French Majolica Deer Pate Terrine / Tureen
This item has been shown times.
Signed Faience "michel Caugant" French Majolica Deer Pate Terrine / Tureen:
A Quirky & Collectable Michel Caugant "Deer" Pate Terrine
Lg VintagePate Terrineby Michel Caugant
Hand made French Faience Dish
Description: A vintage,glossy moulded, two-part dish. It consists of a hand-painted and glazed display piece/covered tureen that is functional as well. Remove the top part of her body and alovely,shallow dish is revealed thatwas used to sell high-endpate. Signed by the artist, Michel Caugant, these pate terrines are very collectable and very sought after.
Manufactured By: Michel Caugant
Backstamp: Printed: "Cette piece en faiaence veritable, a ete entierement realisee a la main. Je vous la propose en exclusevite. MICHEL CAUGANT" roughly translates: <<This piece is true faience, and was made entirely by hand. I want to recommend its exclusiveness..>>
Colours: Multi-coloured; earthy coloured glazed of browns, ochres, rust reds, celdon, grass green, moss green and creams.
Size:approx 27cm long x 24cm high x 15cm
Weight: nr 2kg. £9.10 Recorded/Tracked in the U.K. ~
£28.70International Signed-Forto USA, CAN.~ £18.95 Signed-For to FRA, IRE.
£29.95 International Signed-For to AUS, NZ. * * * *PAYPAL ONLY * * *
Other International buyers please enquire first for heavy-large parcel charges to your country.
Condition: In used, vintage condition. Very good with only minor crazing that is difficult to see. This piece has been washed and cleaned. Two small chips out of the glaze on the inside bowl. There has been a 1cm minor repair to the tip of one horn.
* * * * *PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE * * * * *
- We gladly accept all payments through PayPal!
- Sorry, we are not able to accept cheques at this time.
- If you win and need extra time to pay - just let us know within the 4 days after End of sale. We will be more than happy to hold your item(s) for you and extend the time for you to pay.
- We promise to ship within 1-2 days after receiving Buyer's verified payment from their PayPal account; unless otherwise noted on heavier items needing longer courier times.
- We ship Royal Mail Second Class Recorded Delivery for Buyer confidence; unless otherwise noted in listing.
- We provide tracking numbers to the Buyer on the Purchase History page.
- We're happy to combine smaller items together for shipping. Larger, fragile items will be shipped separately at our discretion. Multiple items will be combined at sales' end and Buyers invoiced.
- Note: Royal Mail allows for 15 working days for those items posted within the U.K. for delivery and 25 working days for the rest of the world due to delays, customs and weather.
- INTERNATIONAL: Shipping is on a per item basis. Currently, we do not ship to countries excluded or heavy items over 2 kg. We will be happy to consider some international buyers if they contact us first before offerding on item(s) whose weight is under 2 kilograms. This is due to higher rates as of April 2013.
- We do charge a small amount for handling/packaging of no more than 20p on some items. We are happy to refund any postage overage and do so voluntarily.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days for items. Please notify us within 7 days after receiving item(s).
- Buyer pays Return/Tracked postage. Once we have received item(s) safely in original condition; refund will be made via PayPal within 5 days. We'll refund additional Return Postage only if item is significantly Not As Described.
- If Post Office returns item because Buyer failed to pickup Signed-For Delivery, we will refund the item once it is safely returned to us - minus postage.
- If items are lost by Postal Services (local or international) ~ proof-of-posting, insurance info and photos will be supplied to the Buyer for evidence to claim renumeration.
- If items arrive damaged from postal transit - please accept delivery and sign for it. Notify us immediately. The Buyer must furnish us with photos of the damaged goods and box - through the Message Link in the listing. We may ask Buyer to return all contents in original box at Buyer's expense - before refunding.
- We do our utmost best to safeguard our items with thorough packaging methods. We use double-walled boxes (when necessary), extra cardboard dividers, abundant amounts of new bubble-wrap, plus extra cushioning materials, such as polystyrene or newspaper to withstand posting. Also, we often photograph the actual packing of the items to ensure Buyer confidence.
- All of our items are used, fit-for-purpose, unless otherwise noted in our descriptions and photos. We sell vintage and antique items, so normal wear is expected. However, faults and flaws will be noted in descriptions and/or photos in our listings for Buyer's to make an informed decision to offer or not.
- Finally, a Big thank you to all of our Buyers - We do appreciate your business.
- For many years we have been involved in the creative Fine Arts & Art History, education, sales and sourcing of historical items. We enjoy antiquing and meeting people who do the same.
Questions? Please contact us @ Everyman's Emporium through our Contact the Seller Message link in every listing. We will be happy to answer all enquiries. Please contact us before leaving response to resolve any problems. We will be happy to also furnish additional photos and scanned images of proof-of-posting slips and weights on the postal receipt.