Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Bundle By Uscutter Scrapbooking Crafts Vinyl For SaleHome | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides Vinyl Cutters | Heat Transfer | Vinyl Materials | Craft | Banner | Tools & Software | Sale Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle
- Terms & Conditions
Silhouette Cameo Starter BundleThis Bundle Includes:
- 1x Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine
- 1x 12" x 10 feet roll of outdoor Vinyl (color is random, not a select-able option at this time)
- 1x 12" x 6 feet roll of Silhouette transfer tape
- 1x Squeegee
- 1x Silhouette Cameo Instruction Guide
- 1x Silhouette Studio Design Software (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & Mac OSX 10.5.8 & higher)
- One year warranty on Cutter
- FREE lifetime phone support (number at bottom of listing)
The Silhouette CAMEO is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12" wide and 6 feet long. The machine also boasts a quiet motor and the ability to register and cut printed materials.What kinds of projects can I creat with my Silhouette Cameo?
- Scrapbook layouts and cards - Cut titles, background designs, or shapes to embellish any scrapbook page or card.
- Rhinestone projects - Add some bling to your projects by cutting a template with your Silhouette CAMEO™ and brushing Silhouette rhinestones into the design making them easy to layout and transfer!
- Fabric Ink projects - Create a screen printed look by cutting a stencil using the Silhouette CAMEO™ and applying inks to your fabric projects.
- Vinyl projects - Cut out intricate designs in vinyl and apply them to your wall, car or almost any project surface.
- Heat transfer projects - Create custom apparel, accessories, and home décor by cutting out heat transfer material and ironing your designs onto your fabric project.
- Paper crafting - Create custom invitations, boxes, and favors
- Volume and Price - We sell more vinyl cutters on and we sell more vinyl cutters than any seller in the world. We start more sales at 1 cent because we are confident that we can always offer the best price. We get the best pricing; you get the best value. Other's claim to be top sellers, but look at their response and see the truth!
- Service and Support - In addition to toll-free phone support, we maintain a full stock of spare parts at reasonable prices (readily available through our website). Unlike other sellers, we will have parts and service available if you need help two years down the road.
- Community - We have a huge online forum where you can learn more and see how we are committed to improving our reputation through outstanding service and support.
- Software Choice - Most of our machines come with a SignBlazer Elements Trial Edition. The trial edition is full-featured (non expiring) software that is only limited by the fact that you cannot upgrade and you need to click the "Trial" button on startup. The software is outstanding software that is easier to use and more capable than Flexi Starter.
- Reputation - We don't inflate our specifications. We just sell the best product for the lowest price. That is our commitment, and that is why we are the #1 seller on .
You have 30 days from the time you receive a product to initiate a return or to report a defective product. The preferred method to initiate a return is to contact us via the messaging system. All returns must be authorized by a USCutter representative before the product is shipped back. The USCutter representative will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be put on the outside of returned item's box. If the RMA number is not on the box there may be a delay in the refund/exchange process.
See the items below to determine the terms for your return. Any order placed with USCutter implies consent to aoffere by these policies.Warranty
Products with a warranty will have the warranty period listed in the item description. Any item without a warranty listed on the product page on does not have one.
If you are having problems with a product contact USCutter Support via the messaging system or by phone at 1-888-975-2047. After the conclusion of your call, we will send you an message that details the specifics and resolution of your call. We ask that you respond to this message to confirm its contents for Buyer Protection purposes.
USCutter reserves the right to send replacement parts for any equipment being covered under warranty, instead of replacing the machine outright. USCutter will ship these parts via FedEx ground shipping with no cost to the customer. Full support will be given by USCutter representatives in the replacement of any parts sent.
If USCutter determines that the equipment is not able to be repaired, then an RMA number will be assigned and the customer authorized to return the equipment for replacement. Any equipment older than 30 days may be replaced with a certified refurbished unit at our discretion.Defective Items
If an item arrives in an unusable condition, USCutter must be notified within 30 days of receiving the product or a return may not be allowed.
USCutter reserves the right to request proof in the form of pictures to prove defects as well as the right to send replacement parts for items under warranty.Return Shipping Labels and Restocking Fees
Shipping Labels: Any item being returned to USCutter will be shipped by the buyer and the buyer's expense. The buyer may choose their own shipping method as long as tracking information is communicated to USCutter. Items determined by a USCutter support representative to be defective or improperly shipped will receive a return shipping label free of charge.
Restocking Fees: Any item returned that is not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged, is missing parts, is for a reason not due to USCutter error, or defect will be assessed a restocking fee equal to 20% of the item's price.Return Exceptions
Consumable Material: Vinyl, transfer tape, and other supplies are not eligible for return once the packaging is opened.
Software: Software is not eligible for return under any circumstances. If the disc is determined to be defective a digital download for the item may be supplied at the discretion of USCutter.Local Pickups
Local pickups are not available.State Sales Tax
Due to state regulations and laws, sales tax will be charged to packages being sent to addresses in California (7.5%), Colorado (4.0%), Tennessee (9.25%), and Washington State (9.5%).International Customers
International buyers: please note that except for Canada, we do not accept PayPal payments. We offer those outside of the US and Canada the ability to make a direct wire-transfer payment. Please contact us before placing an order to get a proper shipping quote as the shipping estimator is not commensurate with our shipping rates.
Please remember that international shipping is difficult and many issues can lead to delays. Please expect extra time with clearing payment and possible delays due to customs clearance. We do sell products internationally and do our best to minimize problems but it is impossible to eliminate all potential issues and delays.
USCutter assumes no responsibility for customs, duties, and taxes a shipment may incur during transit. The buyer is obligated to pay these fees.Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and US Territories
Shipping to AK, HI, APO/FPO, and the US Territories will be higher than the standard rates extended to the lower 48 states. In most cases, the shipping price will read, "Other (see description)". Please be certain to select this method when checking out or your shipment will be delayed until we receive full payment. We use the most economical shipping method for AK, HI, APO/FPO, and US Territory orders which may be USPS, FedEx, or UPS.Shipping
Most orders ship via FedEx Ground and all will arrive within 5 business days of the original shipment date. Orders shipped from our Memphis, TN warehouse usually arrive to our Midwest, South, and East coast customers within 2 to 3 business days depending on your location. Orders shipped from our Seattle, WA warehouse reach most of our western customers within 2 to 3 business days.
However, USCutter cannot guarantee that your item will ship from the closest warehouse location due to fluctuations in inventory. Therefore, at times it is possible for an item for an East coast customer to be shipped from Seattle, WA. In these cases, you can expect a transit time of 5 business days.
Business days are Monday through Friday only. Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. national holidays do not count towards expected time of transit and should be calculated as an additional day of transit.Home | About | response | All Listings | Buying Guides
This item has been shown 0 times.